Author Topic: What if we attract the popular steemit stars to Bitshares  (Read 2408 times)

Offline nmywn

• View Profile
But that doesn't mean that we can't appeal to "lower things".
I wrote her, that this can be good start to run blockchain modeling agency.
There is no better marketing than beautiful girls. Steemit's merchants will hire those for advertising.
If modeling agency accepting only their UIA, we have direct benefit to Bitshares - more volume.

She followed me.

Offline karnal

• View Profile

Offline nmywn

• View Profile
Please help me there.
https://steemit.com/halo/@halo/to-all-my-followers-inspire-me

She's hot, check her blog. What do you think about ordering some hot pics with her and bitshares logo? We could pay with HALO if she agree to issue.
What do you think?

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
We need to ask ourselves, what is bitshares good for, for the average steemit user?

+5%

Offline karnal

• View Profile
We need to ask ourselves, what is bitshares good for, for the average steemit user?

I have a few ideas about this .. and ways to move forward.. but a friend is staying over, won't be able to write about it until Tuesday or so ..

Offline LoveYouMakMak

• View Profile
I like it. Isn't this what Peertracks is trying to do?

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont

Currently,  a lot of people have been addicted to sharing  stories with other steemians, by posting self-portraits, photos of food, travel, etc.

what if they come to Bitshares to issue their fancoin or something else?

It's quite simple,
1\  register your bitshares account, for free. You can choose your ID freely, for example “Jessica-photographer”

2\ Convert some of your steem into BTS through openledger, to fuel your Bitshares account, or just to buy some BTS from any exchange.

3\Issue your UIA(user issued asset), for example “JESSIFAN” in Bitshares. The amount can be as large as you want, for example 1,000,000, no matter how big the number is, it costs all the same. The current price is less that 40 Steem dollar.

4\ Give away some amount of your “JESSIFAN” to your fan(for sure they need to have BTS account too), or sell them in BTS market. By doing this, the people who love you will hold some “JESSIFAN”.

5\”JESSIFAN” can be a symbol of your fan group, and it can be a medal of honor to show their love to you. Or, you can buy back “JESSIFAN” now and then at a higher price, using the Steem dollar you earned in steemit, to feed back to you fan.

If you like this idea, plese vote it up?
https://steemit.com/steemit/@jademont/build-your-fan-economy-in-steemit-by-bitshares-everyone-can-be-a-star

BTS committee member:jademont