Author Topic: Pay for bitshares ads on facebook by upvoting this steemit post.  (Read 2954 times)

Offline bang-king

@bytemaster has downvoted this.

hmmmm

The post was very poor quality and didn't meet any criteria as far as content goes. It literally just was a call to give you money on a promise.

If you put some kind of effort into actually making a case that detailed how that advertising would be done.. show the prepared campaigns that are ready to go with screenshots.. and what the end goal might be, then it would have been more compelling to support.

I think a little more effort would have yielded better results.

+5% +5%

@JonnyBitcoin Nice to see you back in action.  I am ready to upvote when the details are in.  Awaiting for your next post!

Offline cryptokiwi-nz

It's amazing that for a simple couple of sentences this campaign has managed to raise hundreds of dollars of Steemit! Are we that starved for promotion that even a vague proposal gets upvoted with a large sum ($454 at the time of writing).

Imagine how much a 'considered' proposal looking at various options and consideration of the target market, advertising spend to click/view, examples of advert designs etc could get.

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

@bytemaster has downvoted this.

hmmmm

The post was very poor quality and didn't meet any criteria as far as content goes. It literally just was a call to give you money on a promise.

If you put some kind of effort into actually making a case that detailed how that advertising would be done.. show the prepared campaigns that are ready to go with screenshots.. and what the end goal might be, then it would have been more compelling to support.

I think a little more effort would have yielded better results.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline KenMonkey

• View Profile
  • BitShares: kmnk
when posting steemit links use a URL shortner. :)

bookmark http://steem.link/

Offline JonnyB

• View Profile
    • twitter.com/jonnybitcoin
I run the @bitshares twitter handle
twitter.com/bitshares

Offline BTS007

• View Profile
BTS ID:bts007

Offline JonnyB

• View Profile
    • twitter.com/jonnybitcoin