Author Topic: BitShares release announcement...where will it be posted?  (Read 1802 times)

Offline yeti

• View Profile
Ok - thanks for the clarification.  Where does one sign-up for the mailing list?

Offline bytemaster

So I've been trying to figure out when BitShares will be released, and the best I can determine from various posts in this forum is that we will get a 2 week announcement (e.g., so folks like myself have time to withdraw from trading platforms to our own wallets).  Is there any approximate estimate of when this will happen?

In any case...where should we keep watch for the announcement...would it just be a post in this forum?

We will send it to everyone on our mailing list and everyone signed up on this forum via email.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline yeti

• View Profile
So I've been trying to figure out when BitShares will be released, and the best I can determine from various posts in this forum is that we will get a 2 week announcement (e.g., so folks like myself have time to withdraw from trading platforms to our own wallets).  Is there any approximate estimate of when this will happen?

In any case...where should we keep watch for the announcement...would it just be a post in this forum?