Author Topic: Tired of waiting for any dev't WTS MUSE  (Read 5859 times)

Offline LoveYouMakMak

• View Profile
Any takers? 20k muse @300 sats each

How about 30 sats instead? :)

MUSE is already market-driven. I'm not that stupid. So get a life.

You are right, 30 might be too optimistic. I will wait for 10.

Offline Musewhale

• 丑,实在是太丑了 !
    • View Profile
20k is really not worth making waves ;)drop it and forget it.i still think muse will be or is already dead, but until end of this there is still some room for a rescue hook.I think my investment is lost, but i hope i can get out at my overage buy price.

my overage buy price at 15sats
MUSE witness:mygoodfriend     vote for me

Offline Marky0001

• View Profile
20k is really not worth making waves ;)

drop it and forget it.

i still think muse will be or is already dead, but until end of this there is still some room for a rescue hook.

I think my investment is lost, but i hope i can get out at my overage buy price.

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile

That's questionable, nobody is going to buy your bag for that insane price. Best of luck. :)

So you believe that at some point in time MUSE will never reach even 300 sats each?  Are you also conceding to the realities of DAC failures and MUSE in particular?

I don't think he was saying anything about the future price.  You told him to "get a life" when he offered you a price that isn't that far off from the market price, when in actuality your 300 satoshi price tag was much further off.

If all you have is 20k muse... I wouldn't be to bummed about your investment.  It's  $14 worth.

Offline jwiz168

• View Profile

That's questionable, nobody is going to buy your bag for that insane price. Best of luck. :)

So you believe that at some point in time MUSE will never reach even 300 sats each?  Are you also conceding to the realities of DAC failures and MUSE in particular?

Offline LoveYouMakMak

• View Profile

Offline Marky0001

• View Profile
hey man... i see your point, but 20k is not worth mentioning it.

no one will buy at 300sat when the market can give you better prices. just drop them on the open ledger market.

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile

Well if your trying to sell for bitcoin... the only market is open.muse to open.btc.

That markets only realistic bid is at 20 satoshis, so makmaks offer wasn't that far off.  You could probably get a better deal if you traded for BTS.

Offline jwiz168

• View Profile

Offline jwiz168

• View Profile
are you crazy?

Im just being practical . For the last 3 months there is no progress and the concept of this DAC is promising but no action whatsoever . DPoS tech has gone a long way but the original agreement to the pledgers were put straight to the sink because of mishandling Bitshares. Where is denny wang of PLAYS? what happen to the other products such as FMV which by the log behind and US presidential election is coming I dont see it can do a parallel demo. Peertracks website does not even update properly . Instead of MUSE, it still describe NOTES as its currency. Today's blockchain application are now far more advance and guess what some using Bitshares' DPoS. If others can do wonderful project using it, why can't the founding fathers of  DPoS cannot get along and be serious enough to finish at least 1 DECENT and WORKING DAC aside from bitshares X . 

Offline LoveYouMakMak

• View Profile

Offline Musewhale

• 丑,实在是太丑了 !
    • View Profile
MUSE witness:mygoodfriend     vote for me

Offline jwiz168

• View Profile