Author Topic: UIA creatiin help needed  (Read 1745 times)

Offline nmywn

• View Profile
http://testnet.bitshares.eu/#/market/MYASSETA_PEG.FAKEUSD

Is something like this is enough for you?

Just create UIA (no smartcoin) and under description tab you have "prefered market pair" - thats all.
Asset is created.
Go Asset page again and you should see "issue asset" button. Issue to your account. Go market page, place your order.
I can risk some money to support you, but not much in case of your death :).

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
I can't find anywhere how to change the exchange rate. On the test it prices the UIA in "test" and on the real thing in "bts". I want to price and sell the UIA only to be exchanged in bit.usd. How do I do this?

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile

Offline nmywn

• View Profile

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
Hi guys,
I want to create a uia that each token is worth 1bitusd.how do I do this? I am a bit confused when it asks about the price of the asset I only have the option to price it in bts.and if it is not possible to price my asset in bitusd,what price do I put?
the idea is I want to create 10,000 tokens to be sold at 1bitusd each and then i will buy them back at 1.1 after 8 months. The business plan and why I need this funding will be post later on.
please give me specific instructions all the way like I am 5 yrs old.i would like to avoid paying the 7k bts fee many times until I find out how to do this.
thank you very much in advance!