Author Topic: CANNOT SEND FUNDS - WON'T ACCEPT USERNAME  (Read 7645 times)

Offline infovortice2013

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • BitShares en español
  • BitShares: traderx
Re: CANNOT SEND FUNDS - WON'T ACCEPT USERNAME
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2016, 08:15:57 pm »
you are dev os BitShares PTS with a few more, BitShares staff.

everybody can read this forum , this is good because can check that no one of devs write any alarm of low delegates participation, please help, just nothing.  One day you come and say ups chain forked as hell

simply i cant understand why the fock you do bitshares PTS for do nothing and left it die but just before sell lots of coins maybe

Yeah the diference is that i buy pts because you are dev and the others, and atract a few investors to PTS while "maybe" you and other were selling  coins and turning off delegates.

and sure no develop no one faucet, or nothing that can make transactions to delegates take profit

This is a scam here and in filipinas, or wherever

i want to recover my 2.5 btc in PTS wallet

please almost repair Bitshares PTS
New Keyoteeid: 5rUhuLCDWUA2FStkKVRTWYEqY1mZhwpfVdRmYEvMRFRD1bqYAL
new08/21 id 5Sjf3LMuYPSeNnjLYXmAoHj5Z6TPCmwmfXD6XwDmg27dwfQ

Offline pc

• View Profile
    • Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko?
  • BitShares: cyrano
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2016, 04:11:42 pm »
you had been scamed by pc, aphabay, fuzzy, ect.. all the scamers that promise do something with bitshares PTS.

They dumped his delegates/ptscoins, to take bitcoins, and with 10% of delegates running the chain forked as hell.

And yeah all the time say NOTHING here. if not maybe steal less bitcoins from investors.

And they not waste his value time to repair the fork, must scam moar people with steem or whatever comes.

1. I did not scam anyone. I never promised to maintain the chain for your benefit, without payment. If you come up with accusations like that you could at least *try* to prove them.
2. I did not dump my PTS nor PTS-DPOS. Again, prove your claims or shut up. Also, my delegates were set to receive 0% from the start.
3. I did answer your questions. I even take the time to answer your unfounded accusations.
4. I will not work on PTS-DPOS for free. Just like you.
Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko? ISBN 978-3-8442-6568-2 http://bitcoin.quisquis.de

Offline infovortice2013

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • BitShares en español
  • BitShares: traderx
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2016, 01:22:06 pm »
I don't understand what exactly you're trying to do, but the PTS-DPOS blockchain is heavily forked and therefore more or less dead. See https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,22838.0.html for a little more details.

you had been scamed by pc, aphabay, fuzzy, ect.. all the scamers that promise do something with bitshares PTS.

They dumped his delegates/ptscoins, to take bitcoins, and with 10% of delegates running the chain forked as hell.

And yeah all the time say NOTHING here. if not maybe steal less bitcoins from investors.

And they not waste his value time to repair the fork, must scam moar people with steem or whatever comes.

« Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 01:25:59 pm by infovortice2013 »
New Keyoteeid: 5rUhuLCDWUA2FStkKVRTWYEqY1mZhwpfVdRmYEvMRFRD1bqYAL
new08/21 id 5Sjf3LMuYPSeNnjLYXmAoHj5Z6TPCmwmfXD6XwDmg27dwfQ

Offline pc

• View Profile
    • Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko?
  • BitShares: cyrano
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2016, 09:07:29 pm »
I don't understand what exactly you're trying to do, but the PTS-DPOS blockchain is heavily forked and therefore more or less dead. See https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,22838.0.html for a little more details.
Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko? ISBN 978-3-8442-6568-2 http://bitcoin.quisquis.de

Offline almanz1

• View Profile
  • BitShares: almanz1
CANNOT SEND FUNDS - WON'T ACCEPT USERNAME
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2016, 03:14:18 am »
WHAT'S GOING ON?  I COULD SEVERAL WEEKS AG. NOW NOTHING