Author Topic: Has the settlement price been removed from the Exchange view in OL?  (Read 2287 times)

Offline cylonmaker2053

• Saving the world one block at a time
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: cylonmaker2053
Only MPAs have settlement prices. Openledger devs are making changes themselves right now without my involvement so you should ask Ronny to check this imo.

ah ok thanks. @ccedk are the right guy to chat with about OL changes? we really need to get that settlement price back into the Exchange view for trading. the settlement line is still drawn in the market depth chart, but the actual price isn't listed.

also, i've noticed that every time i launch OL in my browser (Chrome), it doesn't remember my previous preferences (which markets and accounts i've starred, and the trading configuration)...these were things that OL used to be able to do.

Thanks for listening to me whine ...er, i mean, for my constructive feedback!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline svk

Only MPAs have settlement prices. Openledger devs are making changes themselves right now without my involvement so you should ask Ronny to check this imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline cylonmaker2053

• View Profile
For the OPEN.XXX assets only, I imagine? (was it ever there? I thought only MPAs have settlement prices)

true, only MPAs should have settlement prices. That's what I meant...not seeing settlement prices explicitly stated in the exchange views anymore, which makes trading much more difficult.

@xeroc or @svk any idea what happened? Can we please add that back?

Offline karnal

• View Profile
For the OPEN.XXX assets only, I imagine? (was it ever there? I thought only MPAs have settlement prices)

Offline Chris4210

• Keep Building!
    • View Profile
    • www.payger.com
  • BitShares: chris4210
I noticed that too. I think that has been removed.
Vote Chris4210 for Committee Member http://bit.ly/1WKC03B! | www.Payger.com - Payments + Messenger | www.BitShareshub.io - Community based fanpage for the BitShares Blockchain

Offline cylonmaker2053

• View Profile

Or is it located somewhere else my old eyes aren't seeing?

i trade every day on OL, so if i can be of use to whoever is working the trading GUI dev, please let me know...