Author Topic: Today is the first day of fall  (Read 6990 times)

Offline lexamckenzie

• View Profile

Another season to look forward to...

Offline tonighthardy

• View Profile
It's been going up and down actually...

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
We have been at a programmed hold at "T minus 10 days and holding" since the originally planned concurrent launch with Steem ...awaiting a "Go" from people who continue to assure us they will soon say "Go".

Best expectations for launch at this point continues to be:  "T minus 10 days ...and holding."

All systems are "go" to resume the countdown ...except the systems that say "Go".   ::)

Out of curiosity, did this fall through?  ???
The difference today is that there is now a dozend  more entities, each trying to be the ones to pull the trigger, first
:D

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: nomoreheroes7
We have been at a programmed hold at "T minus 10 days and holding" since the originally planned concurrent launch with Steem ...awaiting a "Go" from people who continue to assure us they will soon say "Go".

Best expectations for launch at this point continues to be:  "T minus 10 days ...and holding."

All systems are "go" to resume the countdown ...except the systems that say "Go".   ::)

Out of curiosity, did this fall through?  ???

Offline callmeluc

• View Profile
It is always difficult to walk the line between saying too little or saying too much.
Especially when we are talking about what other partners, investors, and clients may or may not do.
Yet that is the nature of what I am doing for BitShares.
So I pop up once in a while to say that I'm still working with many people in the community and elsewhere.
But I can make no promises and set no dates when many things are outside my control.
Rest assured, anything I can say, I will quickly post here and on Steemit.

The best way to rescue bitshares: Airdrop steem to bts holders now.

just stop.... BitShares don't need to be rescued.
BTS_自扯自淡

Offline zk

• View Profile
It is always difficult to walk the line between saying too little or saying too much.
Especially when we are talking about what other partners, investors, and clients may or may not do.
So I pop up once in a while to say that I'm still working with many people in the community and elsewhere.
But I can make no promises and set no dates when many things are outside my control.

The best way to rescue bitshares: Airdrop steem to bts holders now.

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont
Good to hear this, but as I know, no one except svk is still randomly coding for BTS. So could you provide more details? Thanks.

Is there any talk within CNX to continue to develop BTS once Steem is at a stable release?

The BitShares ecosystem is the main focus of Cryptonomex. 
Cryptonomex and Steemit are as independent as Tesla and SpaceX.
BTS committee member:jademont

Offline Brekyrself

• View Profile

Is there any talk within CNX to continue to develop BTS once Steem is at a stable release?

Ahhh that comment just makes the rabbit hole even deeper!

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-06/how-elon-musk-used-broken-marketplace-play-us-all

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline Brekyrself

• View Profile

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
fair enough.. As long as there is still interest in bitshares and not everyone have abandoned it I am happy. It will be so a shame if the world does not discover bitshares...

Offline Stan

• View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
@Stan what are you talking about now?
Are we still talking about bts here or steem?
What is the "go" in 10 days?
What bts bagholders should expect in the next couple of months?
What is happening with the graphene representatives in Amsterdam? If I remember correctly they were supposed to bring bts in Europe and we haven't heard anything from them

Do you guys realize that bts has zero liquidity and that most of the bts shareholders who once believed in bts have all left the boat? Does anyone care about this anymore or bts should be considered a dead project with no developers and no one to care anymore?

Do you know the difference between bts and other projects? Other projects have a clear roadmap and investors can calculate their risk reward profiles and see what to expect. In bts we talk with riddles that only few people understand and promise things that never deliver..We need to get more professional and serious if we want this to succeed.

Having said all that, I do appreciate a lot that at least you still post in the forum and may do some background work that may help the project and you haven't left completely this community like others did.

Offline Stan

• View Profile
    • Cryptonomex

However, this is just our first Saturn V class launch.   We have other things to keep us busy while we wait.

« Last Edit: September 24, 2016, 03:31:43 am by Stan »

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
How was your guys' summers???

:-X

I actually enjoyed summer... watching all the Larimer lemmings getting Steem rolled by that epic pump and dump.

I almost feel bad for those guys who were rich (on paper) for 2 months.  I especially loved the flak any steem non-believer got when they said steem was flawed.

I wonder what the next investor crushing product CNX will come out with this year??? I'm sure it will be "revolutionary".