Author Topic: Can't access my account  (Read 3180 times)

Offline rukavk37

I will give 500 obits to the one who helps me access my wallet. PM me

Offline nmywn

• View Profile

Offline rukavk37

I am using my phone and chrom browser with which i bought obits and when i go to bitshares.openledger.info it just opens Application intialization issues and it says that is connected and I dont know what or where should i press next, there is only ADD API, RETRY and RESET SETTINGS. This is all i can see, I dont understand any of this but I dont have to, I just want to access my account and thats all

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
This doesnt help me because I cant login in into my account and I dont have brain key backup nor wallet backup. When I go to open ledger it just says Welcome to Openledger. Please crate an account
You need to use the SAME computer and the SAME browser to get back into your account if you don't have a backup ..

Offline rukavk37

This doesnt help me because I cant login in into my account and I dont have brain key backup nor wallet backup. When I go to open ledger it just says Welcome to Openledger. Please crate an account

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH

Offline rukavk37

I cant find this, what should I type or search for and where.
When I go to bitshares.openledger.info It sends me to Application initalization issues and i can choose between 4 of them

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
The brainkey is part of your wallet .. you can find it in the wallet or backup section of the settings

Offline rukavk37

I purchased them at the crowdsale time and went couple of time to my wallet and thats all.
I really dont know, I have Iphone 6 where can i look for brainkey or .bin or anything else?

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
Did you not make a backup in the first place? Do you have a default-something.bin file lying around? or maybe a so called "brainkey"?
you using any backup solutions on your phone that might have the storage of your browser backuped up?

Offline rukavk37

Hello,

I purchased obits via my phone and for some time I could access my account but now it says:  "This wallet does not contain any accounts."
I think that maybe I deleted cookies or something. How can I restore my account and then make a backup?
Sorry if this question is already solved, short with time :)

Thank you,
Karlo