Author Topic: My update on the Slack channel  (Read 4731 times)

Offline LoveYouMakMak

• View Profile
Seriously?
I'm sorry cob, but it's getting kinda hard to believe your shit.

Why I don't visit this place anymore. No point.

which is your fault to begin with. closing your eyes now won't help you, it looks like the pitch forks are already out

He sucked money out of this community and then decided it's not worth his time to explain his lies. Class.

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
Seriously?

which is your fault to begin with. closing your eyes now won't help you, it looks like the pitch forks are already out

Offline LoveYouMakMak

• View Profile
Seriously?

You don't visit anymore because you are running out of believable bs to sling. You took a lot of money out of this community with nothing to show but endless lies and excuses.

Offline cob

• View Profile
  • BitShares: cobb
Seriously?

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline Frodo

• View Profile
  • BitShares: frodo
Seriously?

Offline cob

• View Profile
  • BitShares: cobb
Greetings everyone.
Quick update for y'all!
TROOPEERS first:
The Troopeers BETA should be ready in 10 days. We will then hand it over to our NY based attorney so that he may rip through it with his team and draft up our terms & conditions document.
We will then need to fill it up with small time indie people first, then open it up to their fan bases.
During the first week the plan is to use google analytics to really explore the usage of our users and the shortcomings of the app. Then based off of user usage, we will improve and modify the app.
If all is good, then we move on to add the extra features that make the concept more powerful (such as token tipping, ad portal, etc.)
October will be eventful!

Muse:
Muse is getting one hell of a revamp. We are also monitoring and considering intergration with the dotblockchain music project. It is an open sourced project that has some good traction and connections within the music world. So this week we are looking at how we could leverage their efforts to make Muse more mainstream right out the gates. The worst case scenario is that what they are doing is sub-optimal (still looks a tad too much like the old music industry at first glance) and we will stick to our own copyright music database.
We are finishing with the DB part for that exact reason. It might be offloaded. Everything else on Muse is running quite smoothly I must admit.

On my side of things:
I just came back from the Future of Music Forum in Barcelona where I gave a speech and was on a Panel talk regarding what we are doing with blockchain technology. Very receptive group of people. They didn't know much about blockchains which surprised me a little since normally when I am asked to attend events like this, they have a basic understanding of what the tech is/can do. This was not the case this time! I looked like a dude from outer space lol. Ended up being a good thing since I stood out much more then other attendees. I was also the very last person to speak into the microphone since my panel talk was the last one of the whole 3 days event and I was the final panelist to talk. I said "IP is doomed in the short term" haha. That got people's attention!
Then the networking was quite amazing. Barcelona is a place where sleep is optional....

I fly out to another event in Belgium next week. Very busy couple of weeks I must say.
As you have noticed, I check the forums only once in a blue moon.
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.