Author Topic: Beyond Bitcoin is Fulfilling its Promise. Will BitShares Leverage it?  (Read 1717 times)

Offline fuzzy

Beyond Bitcoin is now in the top 7 on steemit.com.  @faddat is currently working on the underlying infrastructure to make front end uis.  Beyondbitcoin is paying for this to be built and it will remain open source (even for potential competition).  So with this said, I post the graphic below to show you where we are and how much bitshares can benefit from this. 

I need a group of people I trust to help me upvote quality content on steemit using my whale account by focusing on upvoting and curating content on this tag.  I also am looking for people who will write quality content about projects that will help bitshares if alliances are formed.  For those of you who have been doing bitshares based news for a long time, I ask you to please consider posting to steemit and adding the #beyondbitcoin tag, and also contacting me to gain voting power using my whale account.  In this way I don't have to spend all my time upvoting...and can help build further connections for the bitshares community. 

If you have worked with bitshares in the past, it is highly likely I know what you have done already, but pm me with some of the projects you have worked on that are bitshares centric if at all possible using my account here on bitsharestalk.

For those who may get upset I am so inactive on bitsharestalk and so active on steemit.  I hope you will understand that the value of steemit is that it is the perfect place to help tell bitshares story while also helping it grow.  Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from and helping you.  Remember, synergy is when communities come together.  Before I couldn't pay volunteers.  Now I can upvote them...and we have a whole bitshares community to upvote eachother.  Help me Help you.  I cannot do it alone (though I will stubbornly try ;) ). 

If you can help Faddat developing the beyondbitcoin website w/ mumble integration and a nice little set of cool tools for our community, please pm me here on the forums as well.  I have approx 5k SBD to have this done right and faddat seems to think the backend is nearly finished...
I will also have a beyondbitcoin witness for steem and will be asking for one on bitshares, and will pay from those to help build the front end that beyondbitcoin needs. 

Finally...and most importantly.   I am working on helping people to pass tokens to one another using bitshares on steem and other platforms with the help of some people.  I formally am asking for testers to give me a pm as well.

BitShares whales on steemit, please contact me if you would like to support upvoting the development of tools for community organization and incentivization. 
« Last Edit: October 06, 2016, 10:54:44 pm by fuzzy »
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D