Author Topic: [ANN] ptsweb.beeeeer.org - Protoshares mining sub-pool  (Read 414904 times)

Offline GoldTiger69

• View Profile
Re: [ANN] ptsweb.beeeeer.org - Protoshares mining sub-pool
« Reply #1233 on: February 19, 2014, 10:12:31 pm »
Stats update:
-added exchange rates (refreshed every 30min from cryptsy.com and localbitcoins.com).
-added pending value in USD and EUR.

Thx for your great work!  Maybe with some lines (spaces) in between would look just more readable? :)  Just a suggestion ;)   

Offline justmwa

• View Profile
    • PTS Stats!
« Reply #1232 on: February 19, 2014, 09:47:43 pm »
Stats update:
-added exchange rates (refreshed every 30min from cryptsy.com and localbitcoins.com).
-added pending value in USD and EUR.
Unpaid PTS Stats
PTS:PhE77ocVCEaQVdxHHsMHixyBqrhiPhpdEw XPM:AZr7WijkyktevRvdyCCjrvti39hp5mw6Tj BTC:1GFHGxticHrtpXuavh3jMjGmfFVCT2zExM

Offline GoldTiger69

• View Profile
« Reply #1231 on: February 19, 2014, 08:03:51 pm »
I just noticed that now it's only 120 blocks to confirm, is it right or am I confused?

Offline justmwa

• View Profile
    • PTS Stats!
« Reply #1230 on: February 19, 2014, 06:23:18 pm »
Stats update:
-replace block shares with pool shares/min (anyone noticed today's +20% increase? certainly explaining the reduced payout but more blocks found)
-added total pending PTS
-orphan blocks are now removed asap
-added last 100 confirmed blocks
Unpaid PTS Stats
PTS:PhE77ocVCEaQVdxHHsMHixyBqrhiPhpdEw XPM:AZr7WijkyktevRvdyCCjrvti39hp5mw6Tj BTC:1GFHGxticHrtpXuavh3jMjGmfFVCT2zExM

Offline justmwa

• View Profile
    • PTS Stats!
« Reply #1229 on: February 19, 2014, 02:20:33 pm »
Stats update:
Added: your shares/min (that was a tricky one!)
a link to your coinplorer.com.
Upcoming: daily stats (both your personal ones and the pool's).
Unpaid PTS Stats

Offline xolokram

• beeeeer.org
    • View Profile
« Reply #1228 on: February 18, 2014, 07:35:03 pm »
transaction count is the # of transactions in that block, it's fixed and fluctuating from block to block, it has nothing to do with the height or confirmations.
i'm using coinplorer if i have to check something atm.

- xolokram
« Last Edit: February 18, 2014, 07:39:54 pm by xolokram »
stats for pts@beeeeer.org
BTC: 1S4kxaF4ro17qThUz4hQwAoiXzCWdzwdb | LTC: LMgYASNbAgGUG6fhw1xdMAWSbMiWjNNGgo
XPM: AJhA1PGbNM94ZmsJvVVM5FfbE9SdxiMzgd | PTS: PbfspbvSWxYqrp3DpRH7bsrmEqzY3418Ap

Offline justmwa

• View Profile
    • PTS Stats!
« Reply #1227 on: February 18, 2014, 07:30:29 pm »
Thanks xolokram! Also for making mining worth it  8)
On a more technical note, why isn't txcount increasing when polling blocks? Isn't it the same as confirmations? And if you know of another blockchain checker than coinplorer which has no API to query.. Not that grabbing an https URL isn't working but it could be cleaner/lighter on their ressources =)
Unpaid PTS Stats

Offline xolokram

• beeeeer.org
    • View Profile
« Reply #1226 on: February 18, 2014, 07:27:04 pm »
thank you, justmwa. you're now featured on the "webpage" ::) or that mess that was once the webpage :D donated, buy yourself a beer :)

- xolokram

ps. i'll try to enhance the beta pages (there are really bad atm regarding PTS, sorry :( ) once i'm done with the primeminer
pps. @Raiden: fluctuating 3-5% of the network
« Last Edit: February 18, 2014, 07:30:16 pm by xolokram »
BTC: 1S4kxaF4ro17qThUz4hQwAoiXzCWdzwdb | LTC: LMgYASNbAgGUG6fhw1xdMAWSbMiWjNNGgo
XPM: AJhA1PGbNM94ZmsJvVVM5FfbE9SdxiMzgd | PTS: PbfspbvSWxYqrp3DpRH7bsrmEqzY3418Ap

Offline justmwa

• View Profile
    • PTS Stats!
« Reply #1225 on: February 18, 2014, 06:03:39 pm »
Feature added: tx confirmation status  :)
Unpaid PTS Stats

Offline justmwa

• View Profile
    • PTS Stats!
« Reply #1224 on: February 18, 2014, 02:54:32 pm »
Hi,
I've started a stats page, on which there isn't much so far, but you can see your unpaid blocks:
http://mypts.eu.org/
I will add features as time permits.
Unpaid PTS Stats

Offline Darkbane

• View Profile
« Reply #1223 on: February 17, 2014, 05:45:56 pm »
Hi,
Could someone confirm that mining with this pool is still working?

My miners appear to be running and submitting shares, but the 2 new beta stats pages only show stats that stop on 13.02.2014 - does this mean that no blocks have been mined in the last 4 days, or that the stats are wrong?

EDIT - from looking at the blockchain, it looks like I got a payment on 16.02.2014, so i guess mining is still working, but the stats aren't updating?

http://beta.beeeeer.org/index.php?p=raw&m=blk&s=pts

I use the above link to check recent blocks, to see when we last found something... then I click on each block and hit F3 in my web browser to search for my PTS address, it will have two entries, the first will show how many shares, the second will tell me the payout (after its a confirmed block)...

the "personal stats" link only showed confirmed blocks you have been paid for... not blocks we are waiting for confirmations on yet, they could still become orphans! (sad face)
« Last Edit: February 17, 2014, 05:48:09 pm by Darkbane »

Offline beatfried

• View Profile
« Reply #1222 on: February 17, 2014, 12:08:09 pm »
sorry beatfried, i totally missed that :o

mining --- e.g. bitcoin, litecoins, protoshares, etc.pp. --- means that you're searching values in a pre-defined calculation that meet certain characteristics (often it just means that the solution of a specific calculation needs to be less than a specified value, which is the current/fluctuating "difficulty").

these characteristics often contain a random property (e.g. using a hash function that needs to be calculated).

thus all the miners are doing is "just" a (VERY LARGE) trial-and-error on all possible values to find a value that meets the current target difficult of the network.

thus sometimes a block needs 1.000 shares, sometimes 1.000.000 shares.

- xolokram

ps. i hope that was helpful
pps. i'll redirect the old pts page (ptsweb.beeeeer.org) to the beta pages (beta.beeeeer.org) soon®
thank you man for the explanation!
that made many things so much clearer :D

Offline phabit

• View Profile
« Reply #1221 on: February 17, 2014, 10:29:00 am »
Hi,
Could someone confirm that mining with this pool is still working?

My miners appear to be running and submitting shares, but the 2 new beta stats pages only show stats that stop on 13.02.2014 - does this mean that no blocks have been mined in the last 4 days, or that the stats are wrong?

EDIT - from looking at the blockchain, it looks like I got a payment on 16.02.2014, so i guess mining is still working, but the stats aren't updating?
« Last Edit: February 17, 2014, 10:35:11 am by phabit »
PTS : PoPcJAzDM5WMnTfBLuMpXSpbW8hjPV1c7d

Offline Raiden

• View Profile
« Reply #1220 on: February 17, 2014, 06:50:27 am »
Who can tell me the horsepower  of this pool? :D
« Last Edit: February 17, 2014, 08:23:39 am by Raiden »

Offline xolokram

• beeeeer.org
    • View Profile
« Reply #1219 on: February 16, 2014, 05:44:54 pm »
sorry beatfried, i totally missed that :o

mining --- e.g. bitcoin, litecoins, protoshares, etc.pp. --- means that you're searching values in a pre-defined calculation that meet certain characteristics (often it just means that the solution of a specific calculation needs to be less than a specified value, which is the current/fluctuating "difficulty").

these characteristics often contain a random property (e.g. using a hash function that needs to be calculated).

thus all the miners are doing is "just" a (VERY LARGE) trial-and-error on all possible values to find a value that meets the current target difficult of the network.

thus sometimes a block needs 1.000 shares, sometimes 1.000.000 shares.

- xolokram

ps. i hope that was helpful
pps. i'll redirect the old pts page (ptsweb.beeeeer.org) to the beta pages (beta.beeeeer.org) soon®
« Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 05:48:41 pm by xolokram »