Author Topic: [ANN] ptsweb.beeeeer.org - Protoshares mining sub-pool  (Read 414967 times)

Offline xolokram

• beeeeer.org
    • View Profile
Re: [ANN] ptsweb.beeeeer.org - Protoshares mining sub-pool
« Reply #1248 on: February 21, 2014, 07:31:44 am »
can you specify some details, like: % of rejects before and now, what miner/os are you using?

is somebody else seeing effects like this?

the (security) changes i've made shouldn't result in more rejects. but if you encounter reconnects, that could be the effect of the changes yesterday.

- xolokram
stats for pts@beeeeer.org
BTC: 1S4kxaF4ro17qThUz4hQwAoiXzCWdzwdb | LTC: LMgYASNbAgGUG6fhw1xdMAWSbMiWjNNGgo
XPM: AJhA1PGbNM94ZmsJvVVM5FfbE9SdxiMzgd | PTS: PbfspbvSWxYqrp3DpRH7bsrmEqzY3418Ap

Offline bizthinker

• View Profile
« Reply #1247 on: February 21, 2014, 02:10:02 am »
@xolokram
After pool rebooting, the rejection is so high. Even I reboot my miner again and again. Anything changed?

Offline justmwa

• View Profile
    • PTS Stats!
« Reply #1246 on: February 20, 2014, 01:56:19 pm »
Stats update:
-last 30 days per day summary

PTS is feeling the pressure.. sh/min skyrocketing!
Unpaid PTS Stats
PTS:PhE77ocVCEaQVdxHHsMHixyBqrhiPhpdEw XPM:AZr7WijkyktevRvdyCCjrvti39hp5mw6Tj BTC:1GFHGxticHrtpXuavh3jMjGmfFVCT2zExM

Offline xolokram

• beeeeer.org
    • View Profile
« Reply #1245 on: February 20, 2014, 10:57:10 am »
pool should be up again, yes *pheww*

i could schedule a "big" payout for all addresses that have PTS left for the 27th of February
everybody should check they addresses for typos before that
i don't want to have dozens of messages of because someone used a invalid address on the miner on 27/28th of February :)

- xolokram
BTC: 1S4kxaF4ro17qThUz4hQwAoiXzCWdzwdb | LTC: LMgYASNbAgGUG6fhw1xdMAWSbMiWjNNGgo
XPM: AJhA1PGbNM94ZmsJvVVM5FfbE9SdxiMzgd | PTS: PbfspbvSWxYqrp3DpRH7bsrmEqzY3418Ap

Offline justmwa

• View Profile
    • PTS Stats!
« Reply #1244 on: February 20, 2014, 10:18:54 am »
The pool is back up!
Stats update:
-blocks showing 0 = orphans
-added Workers and block height to see pool status (as it just went to 0 and back up.. can be seen from stats now).
Unpaid PTS Stats
PTS:PhE77ocVCEaQVdxHHsMHixyBqrhiPhpdEw XPM:AZr7WijkyktevRvdyCCjrvti39hp5mw6Tj BTC:1GFHGxticHrtpXuavh3jMjGmfFVCT2zExM

Offline phabit

• View Profile
« Reply #1243 on: February 20, 2014, 09:35:07 am »
I did have another question actually - the pool payout is at 0.2 PTS - is there any chance of also running a manual payout of smaller amounts on 02.18.2014? This is the date at which all PTS should be in someone's wallet to get equivalent bitshares (https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=2995.0).
That would be really helpful for people who don't mine very quickly such as myself.

As Stan says on that thread :

But the only date that is critically important is February 28th.
(long before close of business GMT)
Have every PTS in one of your own wallets by then.
Don't leave anything out on an exchange or they will get your BitShares!

(We can't repeat this enough.)
« Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 09:37:00 am by phabit »
PTS : PoPcJAzDM5WMnTfBLuMpXSpbW8hjPV1c7d

Offline phabit

• View Profile
« Reply #1242 on: February 20, 2014, 09:32:32 am »
Just came here to report that the pool was down, but it looks like you are on it already!  :)
PTS : PoPcJAzDM5WMnTfBLuMpXSpbW8hjPV1c7d

Offline xolokram

• beeeeer.org
    • View Profile
« Reply #1241 on: February 20, 2014, 08:41:45 am »
i'm working on it, something's broken on the network node (thx to anon for notification @ irc)
one moment please

- xolokram

ps. wallet/coins are safe
pps. i reset the network node, it might take a few minutes to re-download the blockchain, stay tuned
« Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 09:52:47 am by xolokram »

Offline beatfried

• View Profile
« Reply #1240 on: February 20, 2014, 08:30:02 am »
pool down?

Offline justmwa

• View Profile
    • PTS Stats!
« Reply #1239 on: February 20, 2014, 07:15:59 am »
is it possible to actually leave orphan blocks in and flag them as such... I always liked having the whole picture, instead of one painted over... was nice to see once in a while a block does go orphan which explains where it mysteriously disappeared to, instead of scratching my head and trying to examine things and find out what happened to that unconfirmed block... I think it would also help explain things to people who wonder why they didn't paid for something, can point out quick it was an orphan.

P.S. I think this is a great way to review whats going on with the pool... being able to see the pools shares linked with the payout, along with your own shares to see if something changed dramatic or you're still going steady.
Will do. Requires some work though ;)
Unpaid PTS Stats

Offline justmwa

• View Profile
    • PTS Stats!
« Reply #1238 on: February 20, 2014, 07:07:52 am »
Thx for your great work!  Maybe with some lines (spaces) in between would look just more readable? :)  Just a suggestion ;)   
you're absolutely right. just adjusted a few things to make stuff more readable indeed :)
Unpaid PTS Stats

Offline wsnnwa

• View Profile
« Reply #1237 on: February 19, 2014, 11:03:19 pm »
Stats update:
-replace block shares with pool shares/min (anyone noticed today's +20% increase? certainly explaining the reduced payout but more blocks found)
-added total pending PTS
-orphan blocks are now removed asap
-added last 100 confirmed blocks

I like the way your page is going, its very helpful. I'll send something your way once I get a chance.

Offline Darkbane

• View Profile
« Reply #1236 on: February 19, 2014, 10:33:04 pm »
anyone else notice the nice jump in PTS value... 1 PTS to BTC to USD $15.46 using cryptsy to coinbase to cash out (at the time of this message, could change 5 seconds after I click post)... I wonder if people are gobbling up PTS waiting for the rumored DAC to hit at the end of the month... might explain why we saw a jump in mining on beeeeer...

Offline Darkbane

• View Profile
« Reply #1235 on: February 19, 2014, 10:20:31 pm »
Stats update:
-replace block shares with pool shares/min (anyone noticed today's +20% increase? certainly explaining the reduced payout but more blocks found)
-added total pending PTS
-orphan blocks are now removed asap
-added last 100 confirmed blocks

is it possible to actually leave orphan blocks in and flag them as such... I always liked having the whole picture, instead of one painted over... was nice to see once in a while a block does go orphan which explains where it mysteriously disappeared to, instead of scratching my head and trying to examine things and find out what happened to that unconfirmed block... I think it would also help explain things to people who wonder why they didn't paid for something, can point out quick it was an orphan.

P.S. I think this is a great way to review whats going on with the pool... being able to see the pools shares linked with the payout, along with your own shares to see if something changed dramatic or you're still going steady.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 10:26:16 pm by Darkbane »

Offline beatfried

• View Profile
« Reply #1234 on: February 19, 2014, 10:12:43 pm »
sorry if thats a stupid question, but, where do you get all that stats from?
but thanks for your work! the stats are really nice!

I didn't notice a increse in sh/m, i got 20% less then yesterday :/