Author Topic: [ANN] ptsweb.beeeeer.org - Protoshares mining sub-pool  (Read 415042 times)

Offline xolokram

• beeeeer.org
    • View Profile
@atta2k15:
where do you get the "url" from?
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 10:16:14 pm by xolokram »
stats for pts@beeeeer.org
BTC: 1S4kxaF4ro17qThUz4hQwAoiXzCWdzwdb | LTC: LMgYASNbAgGUG6fhw1xdMAWSbMiWjNNGgo
XPM: AJhA1PGbNM94ZmsJvVVM5FfbE9SdxiMzgd | PTS: PbfspbvSWxYqrp3DpRH7bsrmEqzY3418Ap

Offline atta2k15

• View Profile
64 bits version 0.4:

The requested URL "/8xbrmn816lzg/27ru4xilwf6lnf4/ptsminer_v04_x64.zip", is invalid.

32 bits is working

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
hi xolokram,

why user site is changed to display no pts amounts anymore?
Or just working on it?

edit: works now again : :) thx man
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 07:54:54 pm by cassiopaia »
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline GurungBoi

• Trust is a man's dignity and pride
    • View Profile
Hello xolokram.

Seems i had been mining with the old client and accepting alot of shares lol
Is there a way to  backtrack and xfer the pts from them?

PYoeV73D2VsY8HQYmHXECoFUksoxzW9vxA

I have switch my clients to the new one .

Let me know

thanks!

NVMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
All waiting confirmations LOL
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 05:12:15 pm by GurungBoi »
PTS : PYoeV73D2VsY8HQYmHXECoFUksoxzW9vxA     BTC :18FMQ4jA98JwosE5AMAuyDCH1JSLXS41nc  LTC :LPKCvG4VSFvxM4gsWxe6cCsqSJZ7q6V5BF

Tip/Donate if you feel I helped you u in some way.

Offline andhar

• Board Moderator
  • *BOH!*
    • View Profile
Ah. Okey that explains it.

What's a decent hash/min?

Mine keeps jumping from 3-9 on a I5-3570.

Offline spoonman

• View Profile
if anyone else is having issues building for osx, here is what I had to do to get it to build.

1)   cd /tmp
2)   xcode-select –install
3)   sudo xcodebuild -license
4)   curl -O https://distfiles.macports.org/MacPorts/MacPorts-2.2.1.tar.bz2
5)   tar xf MacPorts-2.2.1.tar.bz2
6)   cd MacPorts-2.2.1/
7)   ./configure
8)   make
9)   sudo make install
10)   sudo port selfupdate
11)   sudo port install boost db48@+no_java openssl miniupnpc   (this takes awhile, almost an hour)
12)   git clone https://github.com/thbaumbach/ptsminer
13)   cd ptsminer/src
14)   make –f makefile.osx

Edit: one of my co-workers needed to download the command line tool for Xcode. So if step 2 doesn't work, that maybe why.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 01:34:05 pm by spoonman »

Offline Sy

• View Profile
Been mining now for around 2 hours. Still can't find my Adress at http://ptsweb.beeeeer.org/payout

It's been 7-8 new lists since i started and none contain my adress.
Am i missing something? Any possible places to search for errors if so?

It only looks into paid shares, current mature time is around 13h - that's when your work will start to show up.
ptsweb.beeeeer.org Stats

Offline andhar

• Board Moderator
  • *BOH!*
    • View Profile
Been mining now for around 2 hours. Still can't find my Adress at http://ptsweb.beeeeer.org/payout

It's been 7-8 new lists since i started and none contain my adress.
Am i missing something? Any possible places to search for errors if so?

Offline MisO69

• View Profile
Basic payout stats:
http://pts.syware.de/

Thanks Sy, this works great. Its nice to see totals to date as well.

Offline swknight

• View Profile
I wasn't question the payout really but it did sounded that way. I do however think some of the people here have the same question and perhaps I *think* I have figured it out how to ask the right way.

12173 2013-11-10 23:52:25 0 / 75323 -> 0 PTS / 35.65 -> PAID

I was "paid" 0 for this because I did no work on this block.

12116 2013-11-10 17:49:03 24 / 63729 -> 0.01343 PTS / 35.65 -> PAID

I was "paid" 0.01343 PTS because I worked 24/63729 on this block. 35.65/63727*24 = 0.01343

Now my question is if it was something that I did no work on, why is it showing up on my log? And going through my ptsminer, I see I have accepted a lot more work than what it actually shows on the website. If it is that case, does the accepted work on the ptsminer really means differently from the way it is calculated on the website? For 3 days of mining, i have less then 1PTS of balance on my account (not payout). Yes, I was aware of the 1PTS min before payout.

I hope my question is a little clearer now. Like someone who posted a couple before me, I am relatively new to this whole mining thing and still trying to figure things out as to what are the things that shows up on my screen really means and to make corrections if I am really doing something wrong.

EDIT : the new info on users looks a lot of user friendly. Thank you ^^ My previous might have become irreverent, if so, just ignore it.

« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 03:10:27 pm by swknight »

Offline xolokram

• beeeeer.org
    • View Profile
changed the payout treshold to 0.5 pts

- xolokram
stats for pts@beeeeer.org
BTC: 1S4kxaF4ro17qThUz4hQwAoiXzCWdzwdb | LTC: LMgYASNbAgGUG6fhw1xdMAWSbMiWjNNGgo
XPM: AJhA1PGbNM94ZmsJvVVM5FfbE9SdxiMzgd | PTS: PbfspbvSWxYqrp3DpRH7bsrmEqzY3418Ap

Offline Riverhead

Offline Sy

• View Profile
ok cool thx for your fast reply... sry for another question ... is there a opportunity that miners are active when closing the ssh terminal windows and when iam not online? Sry for noobing question .. want to learn ...

Best
cassiopaia

Install screen and run it via screen, detach is ctrl a d and after login screen -r brings it back up.
ptsweb.beeeeer.org Stats

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
I also have been mining away the last 15 hours at about 18 hash, and not a single payout. Don't know exact number as I closed it once in the time, but I should have over 300 VL. My user overview shows, oh, I say 60 found blocks, but every one of them is marked "block waiting for confirmations". What is wrong and what can I do about it?    :(

My user address is Pa86GRGGT3WiDZNb8mQ97M2SA2BFBUrgKo in case anyone wants to see for themselves.

I also had this query but xolo explained it all.  Read back from page 11 and you will find the answers to your query..

You need to wait until the blocks are confirmed by the network. This takes 120 blocks, at current block time of 5-7 min this may take 10-14 hours. There is nothing xolo can do about, you cant pay out blocks before they are confirmed.

Basic payout stats:

from wich page the get the stats? beer? its wrong then i guess.. there are some blocks numbers that beer never solved..

From the /user page on beeeeer.org, note it does not calculates the results of unconfirmed blocks.

is there anything out how much the pps on this pool is!? just curious ..

The payout system is "proportional". You get the % of shares you submitted. Example: Reward = 35 PTS, 15000 Shares are submitted to solve a block, you submitted 150 (1%) and you will get 1% of the reward = 0.35 PTS.

ok cool thx for your fast reply... sry for another question ... is there a opportunity that miners are active when closing the ssh terminal windows and when iam not online? Sry for noobing question .. want to learn ...

Best
cassiopaia
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline Sy

• View Profile
Basic payout stats:

from wich page the get the stats? beer? its wrong then i guess.. there are some blocks numbers that beer never solved..

http://ptsweb.beeeeer.org/payouts parsing all payouts, adding up the "add" for your address so what you are saying should be impossible :)
ptsweb.beeeeer.org Stats