Author Topic: BBHangout Editor Recruiting  (Read 1800 times)

Offline R

• View Profile
Sorry to hear that you're ill, I had no idea on Friday - hope you get well soon, Fuzzy! :)

Offline fuzzy

hello everyone. I will make this short for reasons that will become obvious soon, so let me dive in.

I am looking for someone who is interested in editing the bbhangout from this friday and posting for me.  Friday after the hangout I went to the ER and have been really sick.  I can edit the last hangout but it will cut into the rest I need to get better so I am trying to find someone who will be willing to help me when these types of things (rarely) come up.  However, if there are enough bts-loyal people interested in helping with the editing and  posting our content I will gladly consider hiring them to help expand our coverage...

Regardless, I will gladly reward people who wish to help with some bts/sbd/btc....or other potential cryptos of one's  choosing.  Please consider and if interested email me at beyondbitcoin@gmail.com

this will notify me as I will not be at my computer for a little bit over the coming days.  Hoping there is person willing to help.  I try to very rarely ask...but in times like this it is really needed....
« Last Edit: October 16, 2016, 04:55:22 am by fuzzy »
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D