Author Topic: btsbots wallet release v0.0.1  (Read 93676 times)

Offline yvv

• View Profile

This feature (or similar) was being discussed long before.
@pc knows much.  (Depth of internal markets are much deeper than what we can see in the "official" client now).

IMHO it's best if integrate it into the "official" client. Not bad that you're now operating this as a public services though.

This would be a big advantage over other exchanges.

So, if I want to take "exchange from BTSBots" offer, how exactly I do this?

Offline Yao

• View Profile
  • BitShares: yao
  • GitHub: imYao

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore
add a new important feature:
in the market page, I will add several special orders, which is not really exist, but can buy from other  market with arbitrage bots.
I will provide exchange service based on the arbitrage bots. users can sent funds to my arbitrage bots, and get the best price from this service.

This feature (or similar) was being discussed long before.
@pc knows much.  (Depth of internal markets are much deeper than what we can see in the "official" client now).

IMHO it's best if integrate it into the "official" client. Not bad that you're now operating this as a public services though.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 10:15:04 am by abit »
BitShares committee member: abit
BitShares witness: in.abit

Offline alt

• View Profile
  • BitShares: baozi
several people are using btsbots's mm bot service now.
because I'm not very family with the web develop. the setting page for mm bot is still not complete
you can use develop console of your browser for some setting if you want.
1. set limit for the total balance of your account. you need set localStorage.bots_limit in develop console, then refresh your web page to load it.
for example:
localStorage.bots_limit=JSON.stringify({"PEERPLAYS": "2000", "BLOCKPAY": "150", "OBITS": "2000", "CNY": "300", "USD": "500"})
this means the bots will not buy PEERPLAYS if your total balance of PEERPLAYS is more than 2000 CNY.

2. use your local price  as reference.you need to set localStorage.local_price in develop console, then refresh the page.
for example
localStorage.local_price=JSON.stringify({"CADASTRAL": ["0.5001", "BTS"], "OPEN.USD": ["1.0", "USD"]})

Offline alt

• View Profile
add a new important feature:
in the market page, I will add several special orders, which is not really exist, but can buy from other  market with arbitrage bots.
I will provide exchange service based on the arbitrage bots. users can sent funds to my arbitrage bots, and get the best price from this service.

« Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 12:09:53 am by alt »

Offline yvv

• View Profile
I have fixed a bug relative to  this problem at Nov  4 13:18:32 UTC
can you try again? thanks

The bot stops updating orders after some time of inactivity, until I refresh the web page. My desktop stays on, btsbots web page is loaded, wifi is on, network monitor shows some network activity. After refreshing the web page, orders keep changing for some time, then stop again. What may be the problem? Do I need to set up some kind of auto-refresh?

It works now. It is funny to watch how several bots toss money between each other :)

Offline alt

• View Profile
I have fixed a bug relative to  this problem at Nov  4 13:18:32 UTC
can you try again? thanks

The bot stops updating orders after some time of inactivity, until I refresh the web page. My desktop stays on, btsbots web page is loaded, wifi is on, network monitor shows some network activity. After refreshing the web page, orders keep changing for some time, then stop again. What may be the problem? Do I need to set up some kind of auto-refresh?

Offline yvv

• View Profile

Offline yvv

• View Profile
you can visit other market by the url address for now:
https://btsbots.com/m/BTS_GOLD

search feature and favorite account/asset/market feature  still in the to do  list

Got it, thanks!

Offline alt

• View Profile
you can visit other market by the url address for now:
https://btsbots.com/m/BTS_GOLD

search feature and favorite account/asset/market feature  still in the to do  list

Offline yvv

• View Profile
1. BTS/smart coin/open.btc liked UIA, the price source come from main exchange like polo, btc38, okcoin, after some filter algorithm, it's used by my mm bots exchange.btsbots for a long time.
2. other asset, price source come from blockchain wallet market's filled history, some market is lack of liquidity, so the price is not much reliable.

buy at price/1.01, sell at price*1.02

What is the reference price?

Very cool! How can I run this bot on gold and silver markets? They are not in the list on the left?

Offline alt

• View Profile
1. BTS/smart coin/open.btc liked UIA, the price source come from main exchange like polo, btc38, okcoin, after some filter algorithm, it's used by my mm bots exchange.btsbots for a long time.
2. other asset, price source come from blockchain wallet market's filled history, some market is lack of liquidity, so the price is not much reliable.

Offline yvv

• View Profile

Offline alt

• View Profile
after several days test, the trade bots execute great.
Now I open some parameter for custom the trade bots yourself.
1. import your account & active private key
2. go to the market page which you want to trade.
3. click the buy/sell button up the order book.
4. now you can choice Manual/'mm bot', click the 'mm bot' tab
5. input your spread, the default spread is 1.0, which means: if in the buy order book, the buy price is 1/(1+1.0%), if in the sell order book, the sell price is 1*(1+1.0%).
6. input your order balance, if you input 0, means remove this market.
7. check the 'Enable Bot' checkbox in the nav menu.
now the bots is running in your web browser, keep you network connect, keep your browser running.
http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/5d9c0487gw1f9dr45g5rsj20qo1be436.jpg

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
@alt Excellent!!  +5% +5% +5%

Thank you very much!