Author Topic: The secret to making money with Bitshares revealed!  (Read 2356 times)

Offline kani

• View Profile
Love the enthusiasm @kani

+5% +5%

Thanks!!!  I truly believe that everyone should use part of their BTS holdings to help add liquidity (and profit!).  Bitshares will be better for it.

(Please take care when/if you decide to run market-making bots.  No bot can guarantee profit, so start small at first and learn how to twiddle the settings for the right trading approach.  And, FOR GODS SAKE, AVOID THE CRAP ASSETS).
My opinions are my own

Turn up the H.E.A.T.

Offline KenMonkey

• View Profile
  • BitShares: kmnk

Offline Chronos

Offline kani

• View Profile
My opinions are my own

Turn up the H.E.A.T.

Offline Louis

Any instructions on how to use this trade bot?

Thanks

Offline kani

• View Profile
Don’t just buy and hold, that’s so yesteryear!

Use your thousands (or millions?) of BTS to actively profit by trading.

So much money to be made with trade bots.  @alt has graciously allowed ANYONE to use his FANTASTIC market making bot at https://btsbots.com

(see https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,23457.0.html for discussion and info)

More money can be made on spread in less active trading pairs (though it still works on heavily traded pairs, too!)

So use those millions of BTS to establish new market pairs.  Too many rely on OPEN.BTC, why not bitBTC (or bitUSD, EUR, CNY, GBP, etc)???

Let’s all actively participate in establishing new markets for ALL bitassets.   (I’m no economics expert, but more active BTS and bitassets on orderbooks should promote BTS price increase as a side effect)

Who wants to see PEERPLAYS, BLOCKPAY, ICOO, OBITS, etc traded against bitUSD, bitCNY, bitEUR, bitBTC, etc?

I do!!!
My opinions are my own

Turn up the H.E.A.T.