Author Topic: XOtika.TV - Adult Cam Site Fully powered by Bitcoin is ONLINE !  (Read 6102 times)

Offline bitnu

• View Profile
You may also  checking bitcoin cams , bitcoin is main option to buy tokens

you will love the site dozens of hot  sexy angels flash for u ;D defiantly the best fun!  also always busy in private shows

check them out !
« Last Edit: August 01, 2017, 03:59:09 pm by bitnu »

Offline konelectric

Would you consider bitUSD as a payment method, complementary to Bitcoin? That way people have the choice not to expose themselves to the volatility of bitcoin

@Xotika.TV

And you won't have to convert your Bitcoins received to case in fear the price of btc will drop before you can spend them.
Tweeter: Konelectric. Steemit: Konelectric. Youtube: Patrick Konshak. Success Council: Yourship. Mumble: Yourship or Konelectric.

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
Would you consider bitUSD as a payment method, complementary to Bitcoin? That way people have the choice not to expose themselves to the volatility of bitcoin

@Xotika.TV
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline embitbb

• View Profile
https://Xotika.TV Live Adult Entertainment 100% Bitcoin | 100% Purple | 100% Sexy

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
I saw this article on cointelegraph a few weeks ago.  I think the models would be more interested in using bitUSD or bitEUR instead of bitcoin.  Xotica, have you researched or read anything about bitshares stable crypto currencies?

they're using shapeshift, so they can accept bitUSD or BitShares ... so I hear.

So how soon until they can accept Qora. :P

Qorgasm

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
I saw this article on cointelegraph a few weeks ago.  I think the models would be more interested in using bitUSD or bitEUR instead of bitcoin.  Xotica, have you researched or read anything about bitshares stable crypto currencies?

So how soon until they can accept Qora. :P

Tuck Fheman

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile

Tuck Fheman

Offline Xotika.TV

• View Profile
    • XOtika.TV
Dear Bitcoin Users, Models and Studios,

XOtika.TV is up and running!

Here at XOtika.TV we're very excited to announce the launch of our new camsite powered exclusively by Bitcoin.

After months of development, we finally have the pleasure to invite you to register on our live cam platform XOtika.TV .

A few of our goals with the new platform and the help of Bitcoin, were to bring online payments and withdrawals from adult cam industry to the 21th century. It was important for us to make the entire experience faster, easier to navigate and more user friendly. We wanted to make information regarding solutions, services and trends as easily accessible as possible for our current and prospective clients. Our team has worked collaboratively to put together a new website slick and ad-free to be used as a resource just for you. We pride ourselves on being trend setters in the technology field and look forward to hearing any feedback from you.

In the meantime, go to XOtika.TV
- click REGISTER NOW then pick your username and password.
- once logged in, go to My Channels and create your Channel.
- click on the Record button
- you should be able to start broadcasting in a matter of minutes.

While broadcasting, you will be able to recive instant payments from guests and registered users. No chargebacks! Earn 50% from Day 1 and withdraw funds to your personal wallet after each show !

Dear Bitcoin users, it's time to show your support to models and tip them. If you really want to spread Bitcoin adoption, we think this is a great way to do it.

This is a beta release and changes will be made on the fly. We will reach a stable version within the next few days.
Currently we recomend you to use Chrome Browser.

If you experience any problems using the new website or if you have any questions, please send us a ticket or email at contact@xotika.tv .
You can also chat with us on our XOtika.TV Channel.

Best regards and Enjoy!

Team XOtika.TV

twitter.com/XotikaTV
facebook.com/Xotika.TV
Xotika.tv WebCam Adult