Author Topic: Coyote Miner | PPS Mining Pool  (Read 409425 times)

Offline 001sonkit

• View Profile
Re: Coyote Miner | PPS Mining Pool
« Reply #1121 on: November 12, 2013, 10:43:25 am »
HELP

I have a mac and window, I happily set up the window with the new coyotte miner. I extrated the targz and put the miner to /opt/coyote_miner. then i try to run it with the ip and the address behind. Also tried the method previously mentioned with "cd ./&&./ coyotte_miner"(not exactly, but sth like that).

While both have failed with this following thing:
dyld Symbol not found: __...............Prime_rehash_policy.......
 Referenced from: /opt/coyotte_miner
 Expected in: /usr/lib/libstdc++.6.dylib

Trace/BPT trap 5
logout

Might anyone help me with some command or point what I am doing wrong. Thanks

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
« Reply #1120 on: November 12, 2013, 10:34:41 am »
my shot

can i ask which system you're using? Cause i have 100hpm but only 1/4 of valid shares...
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline RejectKid

• View Profile
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #1119 on: November 12, 2013, 10:30:32 am »
I saw your competition on the faster miner on another thread.  will you be posting the new miner here soon?
PTS: Pu4ahefp2nMXeQw2cxome8g6V9B4faLx81 BTC: 1NcZg4xF9zSCNUpVanfwfMJY7kqAXtdrbu MMC: MWsdbnkdZRPNEQru1YeeATZTGmqhuSYFoN
Reddit: www.reddit.com/r/protoshare www.reddit.com/r/memorycoin

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
« Reply #1118 on: November 12, 2013, 10:07:14 am »
I updated fee to 10%

woah ... 
------
bytemaster got about 2PTS from yesterday wiped from address Pvk4zKDp2ikXXsWbuhBHWq493iSQ4atFBX!
Can you pls check this when you got time ... i know 2 PTS not much for you but it was still 3 hours of mining for me.

Hope there is any chance of recovering those ...
thx for your effort

I will look into it after I get some sleep.
hehe sure no problem get some sleep and recover yourself ..
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #1117 on: November 12, 2013, 09:52:49 am »
I updated fee to 10%

woah ... 
------
bytemaster got about 2PTS from yesterday wiped from address Pvk4zKDp2ikXXsWbuhBHWq493iSQ4atFBX!
Can you pls check this when you got time ... i know 2 PTS not much for you but it was still 3 hours of mining for me.

thx for your effort

I will look into it after I get some sleep. 
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline rando

• View Profile
« Reply #1116 on: November 12, 2013, 09:50:36 am »
Is there any problems with having several miners on the same payoutaddress? Just put 9 rigs on the same.....
No. It's fine. He mentioned this a page or two back.

Offline Nuddi

• View Profile
« Reply #1115 on: November 12, 2013, 09:47:12 am »
Is there any problems with having several miners on the same payoutaddress? Just put 9 rigs on the same.....

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
« Reply #1114 on: November 12, 2013, 09:36:40 am »
I updated fee to 10%

woah ... 
------

thx for your effort

« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 09:38:19 am by cassiopaia »

Offline udeluxe

• View Profile
« Reply #1113 on: November 12, 2013, 09:12:11 am »
We currently have 48 second blocks... if your machine is slower than 48 seconds to find the first hash it will always reset the search prior to finding anything.   In effect, until the block rate slows down to 5 minutes your machine is too slow to run this proof of work.

Thanks for answer, do you know what is the bottleneck? running on i5 on linux vm is not returning anything
running on some core2 duo on windows natively is fine

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #1112 on: November 12, 2013, 09:04:46 am »
By Popular Demand I have decided to publish my updates to the momentum search method: http://the-iland.net/static/downloads/momentum.cpp

Now go and make it better and decentralized! 
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #1111 on: November 12, 2013, 09:02:59 am »
We currently have 48 second blocks... if your machine is slower than 48 seconds to find the first hash it will always reset the search prior to finding anything.   In effect, until the block rate slows down to 5 minutes your machine is too slow to run this proof of work.

Offline udeluxe

• View Profile
« Reply #1110 on: November 12, 2013, 08:51:09 am »
now fee 10% ?

Orphans are high again, I don't get to keep that, I am just earning less so I pass it along.

OK, sorry I am a newbie.

I wonder if this seems normal?

should we expect to see something higher than 0 straight away?

strange, running from another pc the windows version reports straight away HPM of 10 or so
linux build running on virtual machine on osx host for 1hr and still hpm 0, same as screenshot above

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #1109 on: November 12, 2013, 08:51:00 am »
I'm running the miner on a bunch of diff servers using the same PTS address.  Sometimes the status line comes back with:
  valid: 0  invalid: 0  balance: 0  paid: 0  earned: 0  pps: 0.00814957  fee: 10%  address: PTSADDRESS  hpm: XXX

then the next status line shows the correct counts.  Is this an issue or expected?  Should I use a diff PTS address for each miner?

Expected, every time there is a block you get all 0's because I skip a database lookup.  Next version of the client will omit that.

Offline bsamjolake

• View Profile
« Reply #1108 on: November 12, 2013, 08:48:49 am »
I'm running the miner on a bunch of diff servers using the same PTS address.  Sometimes the status line comes back with:
  valid: 0  invalid: 0  balance: 0  paid: 0  earned: 0  pps: 0.00814957  fee: 10%  address: PTSADDRESS  hpm: XXX

then the next status line shows the correct counts.  Is this an issue or expected?  Should I use a diff PTS address for each miner?

Offline svd

• View Profile
« Reply #1107 on: November 12, 2013, 08:45:31 am »
Broken pipe
    {"message":"Broken pipe"}
    asio  asio.cpp:28 read_write_handler
Unable to connect
attempting to connect to 162.243.67.4
1680627ms th_a       miner.cpp:117                 main                 ] 162.243.67.4:8485
1680630ms th_a       miner.cpp:123                 main                 ] unspecified
Broken pipe
    {"message":"Broken pipe"}
    asio  asio.cpp:28 read_write_handler
Unable to connect

Pool down

I just paid out 25% of every balance over 4 PTS  which amounted to about 200 PTS.   
I backed up balances database
I updated fee to 10%

i got about 7PTS or more wiped
from address PuPhu6mh6WLbi6JQxN5MXYUUjtynvVg9hx

i sent you pm
posted few times there

can you check it ?