Author Topic: Coyote Miner | PPS Mining Pool  (Read 403377 times)

Offline testz

Re: ALPHA MINER - 1.5 GB unlimited threads... better HPM Win64 Miner!
« Reply #116 on: November 09, 2013, 07:22:24 am »
When I have multiple computers using same payout address, the share number does not scale. Or maybe just my feeling....

I'm seeing the same thing.

Please also check this.

Yes, as I see all computers count as one and probably do the same job, waiting for a fix.

Ok, so the display output parameters you see are for your address and not that instance.  If you have two instances that are both using the same key, then they will both report the same totals and NOT the local totals for that client. 

That is the behavior I have now... if you want a client that tracks its own stats you will need to give it a separate public key.   I will look into per-connection stats.

That it's track global stat it's fine, just make sure that they will not do a same job  :)

Offline Pairmike

« Reply #115 on: November 09, 2013, 07:18:43 am »
on Win Server 2008 R2 I have a message box with: "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close" - any ideas?
I installed Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 3 and then it worked.

https://Steemit.com | The Social Media Network that Pays

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #114 on: November 09, 2013, 07:17:04 am »
When I have multiple computers using same payout address, the share number does not scale. Or maybe just my feeling....

Please also check this.

Yes, as I see all computers count as one and probably do the same job, waiting for a fix.

Ok, so the display output parameters you see are for your address and not that instance.  If you have two instances that are both using the same key, then they will both report the same totals and NOT the local totals for that client. 

That is the behavior I have now... if you want a client that tracks its own stats you will need to give it a separate public key.   I will look into per-connection stats.

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #113 on: November 09, 2013, 07:12:03 am »
Yes I will keep posting here.
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline rando

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: November 09, 2013, 07:11:33 am »
Will you post back in this thread please? That way I know where to look and refresh. ;)

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #111 on: November 09, 2013, 07:07:30 am »
Pool off I guess?

It will be back soon...   this thread was for the alpha testing to work out bugs prior to prime time release.  I think I should have it all worked out within the next couple of hours.

Offline super3

• View Profile
« Reply #110 on: November 09, 2013, 07:00:48 am »
Pool off I guess?

Offline testz

« Reply #109 on: November 09, 2013, 06:32:58 am »

Please also check this.

Offline Amazon

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Forum
« Reply #108 on: November 09, 2013, 06:31:13 am »

Please also check this.
Forum Donation: PforumPLfVQXTi4QpQqKwoChXHkoHcxGuA

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #107 on: November 09, 2013, 06:25:43 am »
Summary of initial results:  we found 3 blocks with 160 nodes in the past hour.   

I found a bug where some duplicate work was being performed (same miners doing the same work... which was going to ultimately kill me if I let you all keep mining... ) .  I will get this sorted out and bring it up in a bit.

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #106 on: November 09, 2013, 06:19:31 am »
Allright everyone... thank you for this test run, but I am going to take the pool down for an hour or so to fix some things on my end. 

Please revert to your previously scheduled mining and I will post back when we are ready to rumble.   

Note.... all balances will be honored.

Offline lib

• liberty
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: November 09, 2013, 06:11:31 am »
Yikes... you just hosed your system...    I can post a DL link for the original file for OS X 10.8.4 if you need it.

Sure. That would be very kind of you.  :D

http://the-iland.net/static/downloads/libSystem.B.dylib

Thank you very much bytemaster!

Actually I compared the md5 of "/usr/lib/libstdc++.6.dylib" and the same file in alpha_miner and the two are same.
That means I overwrite "libstdc++" with yours,  not "libSystem.B".
I contacted the service center of Apple. They suggested me to reinstall my system but I don't think it's needed.

Any simple method that I can recover my original "libstdc++.6.dylib"?
Personal Address: PakhuBkqTu4oTHJ4ZffvzVwCGCMfuqazgm

Offline arubi

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: November 09, 2013, 05:58:09 am »
I'm trying the linux version on Debian/Ubuntu. When trying to run it, it says:

/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6: version 'GLIBC_2.14' not found (required by ./alphaminer)

Anyone know what package that is? There are a lot of libc's in aptitude.

I figured it out. Debian, even the newest, only has GLIB 2.13. I googled to try updating it but everything failed. So I destroyed that and spun up Ubuntu. It's working now.

For reference, Debian Testing repos have glibc 2.17. I installed it from there and it's running great.

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #103 on: November 09, 2013, 05:53:11 am »
I shut it down to reload with some stats... 162 connections... you guys are stress testing me...

Offline Amazon

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Forum
« Reply #102 on: November 09, 2013, 05:52:15 am »

Especially when they are submitting shares at the same time. It jammed.