Author Topic: VIBERZ - Music industry backed UIA  (Read 6398 times)

Offline JonnyB

• View Profile
    • twitter.com/jonnybitcoin
It looks like a scam to me to
I run the @bitshares twitter handle
twitter.com/bitshares

Offline DestBest

Just out of curiosity only. Why does it  look like a scam to you ????
You must have some valid reason and proof to say so or ??
There is no proof to think otherwise
There is no business model except for trading 'gains'
There is nothing know about the company running this
There is not even a webpage for investors to start with doing their due diligence ..
^ This
BitShares French ConneXion, le portail francophone BitShares.
BitShares French ConneXion, the BitShares french gateway.
www.bitsharesfcx.com

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
There is no proof to think otherwise
There is no business model except for trading 'gains'
There is nothing know about the company running this
There is not even a webpage for investors to start with doing their due diligence ..

Offline desi

• View Profile

Offline DestBest

[...] supported by the music industry as well as a team of professional traders.
[...] to give stability and continued value growth to the asset.
I need more details  :)
  • Is this an ICO ?
  • Am I going to get dividends ?
  • Is there any buy-back planned ?
  • Is it going to the moon ?

In short: Why should I buy your token ?

Hi Destbest,
No dividends or buy back as all bts profit are put back into the market to keep it moving. (you can confirm this on cryptofresh).
Is it going to the moon? who knows, lets see what the future brings  8)
It's not an ICO.

In short, I can't make the decision for you to invest or not. Maybe for now just watch the market for a bit and see if it is worth it for you to invest  :)

I'm not here to pump this, I will not try to talk anyone into doing anything. I think the best advice I can give is to do your own due diligence and make a decision from there.

If you decide to join us we welcome you, if it's not for you that is fine too!

I don't know about you but i am tired of being scammed, I came across open ledger through another program, I have been using the platform for maybe 6 months but have traded forex for 10yrs or so, so it didn't take long to get the jist of things. Reason I mention this other program is that it is looking likely to be a scam, its been 'we'll pay you in the next few days' for the last 6 months and has now taken nearly a month since they agreed to send us a new UIA in exchange for the already failed one they previously created. no names being mentioned lol.

I put off making a UIA for months because I kept gettign sucked in. finally had enough, created my own. I think with management and not just being left to do whatever while the issuer just rakes in the bts it can be successful.

We are only 2 days into Viberz existance and it seems to be doing ok, well for everyone but me so far lol

Thanks for the questions.
It looks like a scam to me
« Last Edit: December 24, 2016, 04:22:12 am by DestBest »
www.bitsharesfcx.com

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
I am talking about the INTRINSIC value of your token .. besides buying low selling high ..

Offline Vibez

I still don't fully understand how you generate profits ..

I don't know how to help you apart from suggesting that you youtube some trading videos. They would better help you understand how it all works and how profit is made.

Good luck  :)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
I still don't fully understand how you generate profits ..

Offline Vibez

[...] supported by the music industry as well as a team of professional traders.
  • Is this an ICO ?

Hi Destbest,
No dividends or buy back as all bts profit are put back into the market to keep it moving. (you can confirm this on cryptofresh).
Is it going to the moon? who knows, lets see what the future brings  8)
It's not an ICO.

In short, I can't make the decision for you to invest or not. Maybe for now just watch the market for a bit and see if it is worth it for you to invest  :)

I'm not here to pump this, I will not try to talk anyone into doing anything. I think the best advice I can give is to do your own due diligence and make a decision from there.

If you decide to join us we welcome you, if it's not for you that is fine too!

I don't know about you but i am tired of being scammed, I came across open ledger through another program, I have been using the platform for maybe 6 months but have traded forex for 10yrs or so, so it didn't take long to get the jist of things. Reason I mention this other program is that it is looking likely to be a scam, its been 'we'll pay you in the next few days' for the last 6 months and has now taken nearly a month since they agreed to send us a new UIA in exchange for the already failed one they previously created. no names being mentioned lol.

I put off making a UIA for months because I kept gettign sucked in. finally had enough, created my own. I think with management and not just being left to do whatever while the issuer just rakes in the bts it can be successful.

We are only 2 days into Viberz existance and it seems to be doing ok, well for everyone but me so far lol

Thanks for the questions.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2016, 10:45:49 pm by Vibez »

Offline DestBest

• Is this an ICO ?

www.bitsharesfcx.com

Offline Vibez

Offline desi

• View Profile
I will for sure give it a try , it looks genuine to me .
Before i call something a scam , i check it out first and not just open my mouth.  :o :o :o

Offline Vibez

VBZ currently trading at 30bts with 21 traders and slowly rising.

Everyone is making bts but me  :P

Offline Vibez

I @ your twitter :D

Welcome

Do you have Youtobe?

You are welcome to join our facebook private group if you wish? just send me a pm here.

It's just a few of us where we talk about trading and other life issues lol

I'm not a big fan of social media, i find it a real pain in the behind. I think i may actually hate twitter haha. I've lost alot of followers on social media this year due to me not posting or updating for months. Lost 7000 not that i'm counting lol.

I have in the last two weeks moved to a new label called soul shift music based in texas, US as they are more in line with how i work. They don't focus too much on social media and promote their artists offline, which is better for me :)

Unfortunately in this day and age social media is a big part of the music industry with artists having to do most of the promotion work themselves.
I found this out from releasing through some of the bigger labels. it's alot of work, it's time to just focus on the music  8)

Offline ebit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: ebit
I @ your twitter :D

Welcome

Do you have Youtobe?

You are welcome to join our facebook private group if you wish? just send me a pm here.

It's just a few of us where we talk about trading and other life issues lol
telegram:ebit521
https://weibo.com/ebiter