Author Topic: Need help issuing company shares on BTS platform.  (Read 2639 times)

Offline Frodo

• View Profile
  • BitShares: frodo
To buy back the tokens simply create a sufficiently large buy order at the given price. So if you want to buy back in BTS, simply go to  the YOURUIA/BTS market and place your order at 4 BTS.

Can i peg my asset to USD ?

You can trade any market you want. So if you want to buy back in USD, you can do that.

Offline taneem

To buy back the tokens simply create a sufficiently large buy order at the given price. So if you want to buy back in BTS, simply go to  the YOURUIA/BTS market and place your order at 4 BTS.

Can i peg my asset to USD ?

Offline Frodo

• View Profile

Offline taneem

Hello, welcome!

Yes it's possible. Maybe this will help you: http://docs.bitshares.org/bitshares/tutorials/uia-create-gui.html

Thank you for the response. Please advise once this is created how i buy back the issued token for double price point ?

Offline Frodo

• View Profile

Offline taneem

Hello Everyone,

My name is Taneem. I have a newbie to this BTS platform. And I am stuck in a "deer in headlights" problem. I would greatly appreciate your guidance.

I am looking to create a user issued asset for my company. Example: 1 share = 2 BTS. The following are the requirements.

1. 1 share = 2 BTS.
2. Only whitelisted consumers can purchase the share.
3. I buy back the shares by paying double the share value (2 BTS x 2 = 4 BTS).

Is this remotely possible. If so how. Please advise

Best Regards
Taneem