Author Topic: AGS investor out of the loop  (Read 4520 times)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline Shrek

• View Profile

Offline Shrek

• View Profile
Im in the same boat, hav'nt looked at this for years, http://www1.agsexplorer.com/balances/1huM19dznDrA3uqt7WZGAS4Zjpfi7izaG
I have a Bitsharesx.json and AGS.json from 8/2014. Is this still relevant, or dead and gone?
Is it worth trying to figure out, or just gonna be a waste of time.
Any feedback would be good. Thx

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

PEERPLAYS (to be released)

Egad, Brain, do you know something I don't know?  (Other than what I know you know that I don't know?)

AGS would apply to Peerplays only if you have already claimed BTS with them in BitShares 0.9.3c and then imported those into BitShares 2.0 prior to the Peerplays snapshot, no?
Thats true .. you need to have them claimed in an account
until when do I have to claim all my BTS so get the maximum amount of peerplays from my up to now partially unclaimed BTS (haven't yet claimed all from the merger...)?

The snapshot date took place September 2nd last year. Whatever BTS you had claimed at that time will be sharedropped on.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile

Egad, Brain, do you know something I don't know?  (Other than what I know you know that I don't know?)

AGS would apply to Peerplays only if you have already claimed BTS with them in BitShares 0.9.3c and then imported those into BitShares 2.0 prior to the Peerplays snapshot, no?
until when do I have to claim all my BTS so get the maximum amount of peerplays from my up to now partially unclaimed BTS (haven't yet claimed all from the merger...)?

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan

« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 05:37:28 pm by Stan »
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH

chryspano

Can AGS be used to claim any assets other than BTS?

PLAY and MUSE, can't remember if there is anything else

Offline Moroz

• View Profile
Can AGS be used to claim any assets other than BTS?

Offline Geneko

• View Profile

Offline Geneko

• View Profile
Basically you will need Bitshares 1.0 version wallet. There you should import ags (private keys)
From there version 0.93 (i think) you  should export json file (backup wallet) and claim you balances in 2.0 version.
This is basic steps but more detailed instructions you can find hire:

http://docs.bitshares.eu/migration/

Offline kire

• View Profile
Hi!

I was one of the people investing in AGS once upon a time. I have not really followed Bitshares since then becuase, well life happened. Now I see Bitshares is still alive and well :). Can I still claim BTS and possibly other assets with my AGS address? And if so, how do I do it? I have created an OpenLedger onlince wallet, but does not see the options there.

I´m truly grateful for any help you can give me!