Author Topic: [Witness Proposal] jerryliu  (Read 2672 times)

Offline huafei

• View Profile

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

kindly vote witness node "jerryliu".

I am not senior in programming or administration, so I get help from @alt and @boombastic and some other developers. and as an active trader/market maket I will keep on caring the market and also the witness status everyday.

at beginning I'll run alt's btsprice script to feed price for bitCNY and bitUSD, later will feed price for other key smartcoins.

Server Specs: Linode VPS, 6 Cores, 12G, Tokyo.

Appreciate your vote!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
不多说了,希望大家为我的见证人投上一票:
见证人账号:jerryliu
见证人 id:1.6.72
见证人服务器配置:Linode 6核,12G 内存,东京

bunkerchainlabs-com proxy supports this witness.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Online 天籁

• View Profile
+5%,bitcrab一直是我的代理投票人。

Offline bitcrab

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcrab
  • GitHub: bitcrab
kindly vote witness node "jerryliu".

I am not senior in programming or administration, so I get help from @alt and @boombastic and some other developers. and as an active trader/market maket I will keep on caring the market and also the witness status everyday.

at beginning I'll run alt's btsprice script to feed price for bitCNY and bitUSD, later will feed price for other key smartcoins.

Server Specs: Linode VPS, 6 Cores, 12G, Tokyo.

Appreciate your vote!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
不多说了,希望大家为我的见证人投上一票:
见证人账号:jerryliu
见证人 id:1.6.72
见证人服务器配置:Linode 6核,12G 内存,东京
Email:bitcrab@qq.com