Author Topic: #MakeBitSharesGreatAgain Referral Program Proposal 1  (Read 1792 times)

Offline DestBest

3. Exclude BTS TX Fees from the referral program
fees are no incentive in my opinion. premium features are.
+5%
+ Make TX free (rate limited) it will give one more bullet to marketers
BitShares French ConneXion, le portail francophone BitShares.
BitShares French ConneXion, the BitShares french gateway.
www.bitsharesfcx.com

Offline adolf512

I just got an idea for this referral program, why not just offer a number of free transactions (equal to the cost) for members. Here is my idea:

-you buy a free transaction package for 5000 bitshares
-for each transaction package you buy you are allowed to refer 10 members.
-you get 4000 bitshares for each member you refer.

If you want free transactions for multiple accounts you could just refer yourself and that would cost 1000bts. Still no matter how a such program is implemented there will always be 'issues' with referral programs such as one existing members paying 2000bts for each referral(still making 2000bts), that might actually not be a bad thing though.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2017, 10:59:34 pm by adolf512 »

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
The Referral program needs to be fixed for sure.

Personally, I prefer to get paid in BTS, then I can spend it on whatever I want on our DEx.

Also, centralized exchanges are more apt to support BTS, before they will support an illiquid smartcoin.

If everyone could start making easy money by posting about Bitshares and getting people signed up, I think you would start to see the BTS price going up as money starts to flow in.

Bitshares needs marketing more than anything right now, as the masses don't even know that we even exist yet. Give Joe Sixpack an easy way to make money and we do not need a Marketing Department or "Worker" for such a job. Free advertising is a win-win for all of us. Get paid to post!
kenCode - Decentraliser @ Agorise
Matrix/Keybase/Hive/Commun/Github: @Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
1. Hardcode Upgrade Costs
it's impossible to plan long term if some random people in the committee can change it in a heartbeat
2. Currency should be bitUSD (upgrade & payout)
bitCNY is out of question, according to @bitcrab Chinese community would not use it anyways
3. Exclude BTS TX Fees from the referral program
fees are no incentive in my opinion. premium features are.

from this point on, we can think about adding premium features which would make upgrading worth it.