Author Topic: Does anyone know if Muse is completely dead?  (Read 6716 times)

Offline Musewhale

• 丑,实在是太丑了 !
    • View Profile
No, it's  not dead, see this: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,24583.0.html

Also, there is a Muse slack channel that you might wanna join. Cob is there answering any questions.
do it +5% +5% +5%
MUSE witness:mygoodfriend     vote for me

Offline oco101

• View Profile
No, it's  not dead, see this: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,24583.0.html

Also, there is a Muse slack channel that you might wanna join. Cob is there answering any questions.

Offline Method-X

• VIRAL
    • View Profile
    • Learn to code
  • BitShares: methodx

Offline Musewhale

• 丑,实在是太丑了 !
    • View Profile
I know they're still active, should be some news coming soon.

I hope the news will come a little slower, not so fast :P :P :P

Offline Musewhale

• 丑,实在是太丑了 !
    • View Profile
Corporation wiki indicates that they had a tax forfeiture in January then reinstated in April.. I'm guessing that slowed things down a bit.

Professional guy +5% +5% +5%

Offline yellowecho

Corporation wiki indicates that they had a tax forfeiture in January then reinstated in April.. I'm guessing that slowed things down a bit.
696c6f766562726f776e696573

Offline svk

I know they're still active, should be some news coming soon.
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline anytime181818

• View Profile
5 moths has passed, i am curious about the team is still working on it?

is anyone who can the lastest news about the development of MUSE?

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo
Interesting.  Thank you btswolf.  Perhaps some of the bags might be worth something after all.  Still, the information is extremely poor and hard to assess.  Cob told us a long time ago that they had a UI that was virtually complete.....but these comments seem to indicate a complete redesign of the UI.  The language used is always dreadfully imprecise, I can only assume by design.  I would have thought a steem developer could release something just as good, if not better than peertrack/muse before Cob does!

Thanks again.

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo
Is there nothing worth salvaging from the investment and development at all?  A music specific front end to a blockchain that incentivised viral music and removed middle men was such a great plan.  Getting bogged down in royalty distribution was a bad move I think.  Is anyone in contact with anyone from peertracks/muse in a channel that matters?  If there's something worth salvaging we should look into it or we should build a new front end to the muse blockchain if there's enough interest.  Music still has the power to supercharge blockchain adoption and no-one has done it yet....madness ;)