Author Topic: bittrex BTS wallet in Maintenance mode and offline for 4 days. RESOLVED  (Read 2536 times)

Offline intelliguy

Received confirmation Sun 1/29/2017 9:29 PM Eastern that the BTS Wallet is back online and functional again at Bittrex.

That was almost 4 days of maintenance on Bittrex.  I thought that was quite abnormal.  If it happens again, maybe this thread can be a historical search for a time when this happened once before.
I'm @intelliguy on steemit. I usually get things right (or so they tell me), follow me there if you want to see more. Tips accepted to bitshares user: intelliguy-bts  (I'm a lifetime member because I trust in the Bitshares ecosystem)

Offline intelliguy

Anyone know what's going on with bittrex and BTS?  Their wallet is in maintenance mode since Wednesday Jan 25th and still down as I type this..

I submitted a support request to them, and 9 hours later it is still unanswered.

Hmm....
« Last Edit: January 30, 2017, 03:14:05 am by intelliguy »
I'm @intelliguy on steemit. I usually get things right (or so they tell me), follow me there if you want to see more. Tips accepted to bitshares user: intelliguy-bts  (I'm a lifetime member because I trust in the Bitshares ecosystem)