Author Topic: PLEASE HELP TO RESTORE BITSHARES!  (Read 2839 times)

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
Hmmm...Intelliguy...
Aren't you all that and a bag of chips.
AKA...Intelliprick.

Mmmisha may not have chosen the most prolific subject line, but with JackWads like you...
Bitshares is doomed to fail. Bitshares is awesome...but let me repeat...
With JackWads like you...Bitshares is doomed to fail.

We're a headlines based society...yep...coin-scammers gain market share...
TOP TEN ALT COINS...THREE MONTHS OLD...Kicking Bitshares Hein'eken

And Bitshares Intelliguy..."Master of All"
Posts this crap...shame on you...

Be the change you want to see in this world...Intelliguy.

You seem like someone that cares...but is pissed off about something?
If it's money, well, I'd chose a new moniker then "intelliguy".
Money doesn't make you intelligent.

I don't follow you, and with you're attitude, I see no reason to be associated with someone like you.
I've owned Bitshares since 2014 and have never posted...until today. And I've never sold one BTS. But because of you, I'm getting ready to slam it!
Move on Intelli&^%$#@.

Mmmisha...if there's anything I can help you with, please let me know...
I will honor your request, or get you in contact with someone that can assist, keep the faith!
HCM

A guy who is pointing out that a forum thread headline is somewhat misleading, which he is correct about, has triggered you so bad that you are going to quit this forum and bitshares all together?? Seriously, this is how you make investment decisions? This is what finally got you so riled up that after 3 years of being a wall flower you had to come out spewing venom?

Offline Holycrapman

• View Profile
Hmmm...Intelliguy...
Aren't you all that and a bag of chips.
AKA...Intelliprick.

Mmmisha may not have chosen the most prolific subject line, but with JackWads like you...
Bitshares is doomed to fail. Bitshares is awesome...but let me repeat...
With JackWads like you...Bitshares is doomed to fail.

We're a headlines based society...yep...coin-scammers gain market share...
TOP TEN ALT COINS...THREE MONTHS OLD...Kicking Bitshares Hein'eken

And Bitshares Intelliguy..."Master of All"
Posts this crap...shame on you...

Be the change you want to see in this world...Intelliguy.

You seem like someone that cares...but is pissed off about something?
If it's money, well, I'd chose a new moniker then "intelliguy".
Money doesn't make you intelligent.

I don't follow you, and with you're attitude, I see no reason to be associated with someone like you.
I've owned Bitshares since 2014 and have never posted...until today. And I've never sold one BTS. But because of you, I'm getting ready to slam it!
Move on Intelli&^%$#@.

Mmmisha...if there's anything I can help you with, please let me know...
I will honor your request, or get you in contact with someone that can assist, keep the faith!
HCM

Offline intelliguy

This is an awful subject line.

It should have been titled "PLEASE HELP TO RESTORE MY BITSHARES WALLET"

When you pick subject lines like: PLEASE HELP TO RESTORE BITSHARES, it makes it sound like BITSHARES is in trouble as a whole, and it's not.

Keep in mind, we're a headline based society. Most people read headlines and feel they know things.

In future we need to be extra careful about choosing forum subject lines that don't scare away people who glance at our forums, see something like this, and click off. Most website visitors (new ones) spend only 3 seconds on a site when they are surfing around the web looking for things...
I'm @intelliguy on steemit. I usually get things right (or so they tell me), follow me there if you want to see more. Tips accepted to bitshares user: intelliguy-bts  (I'm a lifetime member because I trust in the Bitshares ecosystem)

Offline DestBest

When I go to register my wallet name in Bitshares 0.9.3c, there's no BTS available in the faucet...and I can't go any further?
I am not sure but you can try this:

PTS/AGS donators: You can import your corresponding private keys into BitShares 2.0 directly to claim your funds. Note that, since the web wallet cannot parse your wallet.dat file, you may be required to manually dump your private keys. with a 3rd party tool. If you feel not comfortable with this, we recommend you import your wallet.dat file into the BitShares 1.0 client and export a graphene-compatible wallet file that can be imported in the BitShares 2.0 web wallet.

I took it from here: http://docs.bitshares.eu//bitshares/migration/howto-importing-wallet-remarks.html
Which is a subsection of this: http://docs.bitshares.eu//bitshares/migration/index.html
If it works you can thank xeroc for his documentation  ;)
« Last Edit: April 18, 2017, 07:32:52 pm by DestBest »
BitShares French ConneXion, le portail francophone BitShares.
BitShares French ConneXion, the BitShares french gateway.
www.bitsharesfcx.com

Offline Millibit53

I'm having the same problems getting my BTS in a wallet. I purchased AGS from my blockchian.info wallet with BTC back in mid-2014.
I then got very sick and had a couple surgeries and am just getting back my strength now.
I can see my holdings under http://agsexplorer.com/ and know my private key from my donations of AGS.
I recently opened an Openledger Wallet, and also downloaded the Bitshares 0.9.3c., but really have no idea what I'm doing :).
When I go to register my wallet name in Bitshares 0.9.3c, there's no BTS available in the faucet...and I can't go any further?
I'm not even sure I need to do this, but some of the posts have instructed if I've done nothing since the original purchase, I need to run the old Bitshares version to claim my assets...?
I've spent hours online trying to read people's post's and have the basics down, but need a little guidance if possible?
Thanks, M53

Offline fluxer555

• View Profile
I recently had to jump through a bunch of hoops in order to upgrade to 2.0 from my old 1.0 backup. PM me if you still need help.

Offline sahkan

• View Profile
    • BitShares DEX

Offline mmmisha

• View Profile
Hi everyone and support! Please help me to restore my bitshares. I have back up, I got back DB via torrents. I still don't see bitshres in my wallet.
Here is my old post nobody responded to:
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?action=helpdesk;sa=ticket;ticket=185

PLEASE HELP!