Author Topic: UIA (User Issued Asset) Questions  (Read 1578 times)

Offline akashic

• View Profile
1. The preferred market pairing gives you the value(market cap) based on what you select. I selected bts(bitshares) so my UIA is valued in bts. This can be viewed in the overview section
2. Your UIA is paired with many other assets..BTC/STEEM/SBD/bitUSD/peerplays etc.
your users will just place orders in the desired trading pair
3. Currently we do not have tools to assist you in paying dividends. at the moment this must be done manually by you
4. Can it be deleted? I have not encountered a delete option. the information can be modified. i will see if i can get an answer for that
5. The Smart Coin allows for MPA's ( Market Pegged Asset)
yes, we can burn all the coins...i guess "deleting" goes against blockchain ideology.
hahaha

Offline SteadyVest

• View Profile
Hello, I have some basic questions about Assets

First, what is preferred market pairing? It is found under the Description of the asset.
I want my asset to be tradeable directly to and from Bitcoin. in other words, I want users to register an OpenLedger account, deposit Bitcoin to their account and then have the option to buy my asset using the Bitcoin they deposited. So would I put something in this field to expedite that?

How do you distribute dividends to the purchasers of your coin? I want to specify: "Even though my OpenLedger account holds X amount of Bitcoin, take Y amount of my Bitcoin and distribute it to all holders of my asset proportional to the amount of units of my asset they hold. "

Can an asset be deleted once created?

What is a Smart Coin?