Author Topic: Hello- Let me Introduce Myself to Everyone Creating the OL/Bitshares Eco-System  (Read 2677 times)

Offline Thom

Welcome, and thanks for letting us know how your enthusiasm will contribute to the ecosystem.

Looking forward to seeing your progress!
Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere - MLK |  Verbaltech2 Witness Reports: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,23902.0.html

Offline bitAndy

• View Profile
Welcome! Great to see your enthusiasm to help grow and support Bitshares.  +5%

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav

Offline DestBest

BitShares French ConneXion, le portail francophone BitShares.
BitShares French ConneXion, the BitShares french gateway.
www.bitsharesfcx.com

Offline mike623317

• View Profile
welcome. Looking forward to seeing your work.
Best wishes and keep us informed of your progress.

Where are you guys based and how many developers are you working with?

Offline Permie

• BitShares is the mycelium of the financial-earth
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: krimduss
Thank you very much for introducing yourself to us

Posting on this forums allows BTS business' in the future to find this post and then contact you :)
JonnyBitcoin votes for liquidity and simplicity. Make him your proxy?
BTSDEX.COM

Offline ebit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: ebit
 +5% +5% +5%
Code: [Select]
I will create an exchange that enables people to hold and trade assets in Crypto, Fiat and Precious Metals World-Wide.waiting your exchange
telegram:ebit521
https://weibo.com/ebiter

Offline edward freeman

Hello Everyone,

My name is Edward Reidhead and I am here to create Team with everyone working within the Bitshares/OpenLedger Crypto Eco-System.  I am introducing myself publicly by invitation and I am committed to crypto-currency adoption World-Wide. I am also committed to OpenLedger- the De-centralized Conglomerate and all the possibilities... 
I created my first account with OL 2.0 in late 2015 and that was through Fav's blog.  I remember getting frustrated with not understanding account structuring and then I lost my private keys to that original OL account- (er1) and to this day I'm still looking for them...  Before that, I was a lucky one to withdraw all my BTC from Mt.Gox a few days before it locked up and shut-down and then I was the genius who sold all his BTC for LTC ...  and a couple years later, I still waiting for LTC to go up...  Let me share what I'm here to create.... 

1.  I will create an exchange that enables people to hold and trade assets in Crypto, Fiat and Precious Metals World-Wide.
2.  I will create a Community-Crypto-Currency Union-  Everyone on this planet is eligible to create their free crypto account.
2.  I am committed to enrolling people into the concept of using crypto-currencies World-Wide.
3.  I am committed to All human beings rights to Privacy.
4.  I am committed to learning Git and broadening my current technical understandings of blockchain technologies.
5.  I am committed to creating Team here.

How I can support Bitshares and the further adoption of the OL Crypto-Eco-System...

a.  I will develop a website to enroll people into the OL blockchain.
b.  I can work within the crypto-community and develop relationships to further the OL Eco-System Adoption.
c.  I can work on individual projects ie, BRICS, OBITS, ICO/ITO Bloggers Club, OL Ambassadors.
d.  I can work well with others and create relationship.
e.  I am interested to learn API interfacing and code.

I will be happy to share my experiences and give my feedback of OL/Bitshares 2.0 in the future. I am a staunch Mozilla Fitefox advocate due to its superior security https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/desktop/trust/  after all, we are dealing with people's money and possibly their life savings in liquid crypto assets.  Did I share with anyone in here yet my bright idea of investing in Potcoin, (They may be straight out FRAUD, I am still de-frauded of several BTC by Potwallet.com) and then I was dumb enough to trust in Potwallet.com to hold my coins, Big mistake, after one week an illegal 50,000 POT Withdrawal out of my account followed by another.  https://steemit.com/fraud/@freemancrypto/fraud-alert-in-the-cryptospace-pot-potcoin-potwallet-com-continues-to-commit-systematic-fraud-against-me-and-my-account-w-them
 I am an advocate for personal human Sovereignty and Freedom...  I am happy to contribute to OpenLedger's vast undertakings.  I'm open to feedback from everyone here in the community.

Sincerely,

Edward Reidhead 
aka  Freeman WhoRU
ereidhead@gmail.com