Author Topic: So, whichpeople who worked on bitshares projects ended up NOT being scammers?  (Read 23238 times)

Offline SolomonSollarsNSense

Does your platform profit BTS shareholders?
Or only Sollars holders?

You say 'this will no longer be tied to the BitShares DEX.'
Will your asset still be traded+secured by the BTS blockchain?

I would say both. In the same way that the PeerPlays UIA benefits both to some extent.

But its a little premature to have a precise conversation on how tied or not tied Sollar Bonds will be to the Bitshares DEX. I honestly don't know and its a conversation that will be had amongst top Bitshares/SoLCert holders who care about the project, understand the Entertainment opportunity and want to see it succeed in the larger market.

If you have written the project off then there is no point in following it. Its true. We suck, this project is a SCAM, there is no value in Hollywood, or Millennials. Besides there are plenty of blockchain projects that already appeal to regular consumers and have them use it everyday so why bother. Also the top blockchain projects all have multi-million dollar market caps because of millions of daily active users that are mostly young hip people and grandmas... Those market caps ARE NOT because of pure speculation AT ALL. Its REAL value...

Just trying to make Alternative Facts Great Again.  ::) #ThisIsNotARace

It's very difficult and damn near impossible to explain anything "entertainment" related to most of this bitshares community... Just like Solly, I too have the entertainment background and Hollywood experience.. developing and producing content alone can be a pain in the ass but we do it because we are passionate about our craft and we brought that to bitshares. Only to be overlooked, ignored and have our ideas blasted or called a "scam?" Then watch other members complain about the lack of marketing, social media presence and videos... Most of you are so worried about projects being "tied to the bitshares DEX" and not realizing you have valuable assets such as Solly and myself trying to "open a gateway to Hollywood" and tie bitshares with mainstream entertainment.

The content we continue to produce and update everyone with is plenty enough to show that the Sollywood and WANGCHANGE are great projects that will eventually be rewarding token holders, very generously, if they aren't already.
Do your thing Solly...

@MrWang hang in there buddy. The Bitshares community tries its best, but resources are tight. Trying to return to our former glory is proving difficult and like you I believe we are not focused on executing the right holistic marketing plan to get us to where we need to be. Hollywood is still the biggest opportunity but most here are stuck in their ways of pure Financial products and Institutions. Its really all they know. They would rather compete in a heavily saturated and competitive financial market that is overly mature. Than one that is fresh, wide open and not even thought about at all. The mainstream.

I don't fault them for this. We all cling to what we know. Most here do not know how to engage with everyday people. Its harder than it looks... In the end I have to be somewhat grateful that many fine individuals in this community donated to the cause last year. Its because of them that there is even a Sollywood TV gateway MVP right now. For you I think its just a case of bad timing. If you and I were here in 2014... Let's see how things play out in the coming months. We may be able to get them on this Hollywood train after all  ;D
If you like the content I make consider tipping me. Helps me keep those bitshare content babies popping like popcorn! Send tips to: solomonsollarsnsense

Hey I'm not trying to call this project a scam, I'm trying to get information that is important to shareholders out in the open.
There isn't much info on anything crypto, I'm just trying to get more info out there by asking questions. :)

I have one simple question:
How will holders of your sollars UIA receive their profits if you become successful?

This is also why Sollywood TV as a start up/gateway to the Smart Money Tree (blockchain) will raise Institutional money along side the second round ICO. It will take millions of dollars to gain mainstream adoption by the masses.
So you're going to become a fiat gateway? Therefore enabling easy access to all cryptocurrencies, such as bts? That would be great!
Become a fiat gateway, market yourself to the Hollywood crowd (which you know lots about), and get people interested in crypto via your User Interface and your Sollars product.

Fantastic! :D

@Permie

Oh I see. Great question. There are two primary ways this can happen.

1. Dividends/Buy Backs scheme: Part of the Sollars made from the cut of content creators showcasing through our gateway gets distributed to all Sollar bond holders. This would be a burn scheme though where Sollars the UIA are burned and the blockchain creates a bitUSD/SBD type token to holders (for us our token is SSENSE (pronounced: Essence)). This way we can avoid any regulatory issues. This is still being thought out though.
2. Inflation/Sollar Bond Payouts: The primary token of the blockchain would be the Sollar Bond which is simply a future Sollar (SSENSE) paid out by the blockchain. This is the token holders will be purchasing through the ICO. (This is also the token that will be rewarded to SoLCert holders.) Individuals will have to lock this bond in the system to receive the payout.

Bottom line is the way our crypto economics work in who gets paid what by the blockchain will be configured to encourage the adoption of our stable token Sollars and Sense: Smart Money. And by a mainstream audience. We start in Hollywood because there is sufficient demand for a product/gateway like Sollywood TV for the mainstream. But obviously we can go where ever we want. But first we must prove ourselves here, build demand, and then venture other places. This is no different than what any start up in Silicon Valley does.

Yes Sollywood TV will technically look to become a Fiat gateway for the mainstream. There is really no other way to circumvent the shadow of Bitcoin and beat it with everyday people. The experience of Bitcoin as an in-between is horrendous. Plain and simple it will not work for everyday people. And yes as you have alluded to this is perfect for BTS. We have to do what Circle and 21 did and raise the necessary capital to do this the right way. We will win in the end if we do. Im glad you understand the opportunity  :D

People are unfortunately too short-sighted. Most start ups do not even return an investment to shareholders for 3-5 or even 7 years. Look at Uber, Facebook, Blue Apron, Plated, Groupon and the likes. If their investors could trade on the open market from day one you would see high and low dips and illiquid markets too. This is why those rules were created in the first place. Anyways I digress. Thanks for the questions.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 02:30:06 am by SolomonSollarsNSense »
If you like the content I make consider tipping me. Helps me keep those bitshare content babies popping like popcorn! Send tips to: solomonsollarsnsense

Offline MrWang

Or only Sollars holders?

I would say both. In the same way that the PeerPlays UIA benefits both to some extent.

But its a little premature to have a precise conversation on how tied or not tied Sollar Bonds will be to the Bitshares DEX. I honestly don't know and its a conversation that will be had amongst top Bitshares/SoLCert holders who care about the project, understand the Entertainment opportunity and want to see it succeed in the larger market.

If you have written the project off then there is no point in following it. Its true. We suck, this project is a SCAM, there is no value in Hollywood, or Millennials. Besides there are plenty of blockchain projects that already appeal to regular consumers and have them use it everyday so why bother. Also the top blockchain projects all have multi-million dollar market caps because of millions of daily active users that are mostly young hip people and grandmas... Those market caps ARE NOT because of pure speculation AT ALL. Its REAL value...

It's very difficult and damn near impossible to explain anything "entertainment" related to most of this bitshares community... Just like Solly, I too have the entertainment background and Hollywood experience.. developing and producing content alone can be a pain in the ass but we do it because we are passionate about our craft and we brought that to bitshares. Only to be overlooked, ignored and have our ideas blasted or called a "scam?" Then watch other members complain about the lack of marketing, social media presence and videos... Most of you are so worried about projects being "tied to the bitshares DEX" and not realizing you have valuable assets such as Solly and myself trying to "open a gateway to Hollywood" and tie bitshares with mainstream entertainment.

The content we continue to produce and update everyone with is plenty enough to show that the Sollywood and WANGCHANGE are great projects that will eventually be rewarding token holders, very generously, if they aren't already.
Do your thing Solly...

Offline Permie

• BitShares is the mycelium of the financial-earth
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: krimduss
Hey I'm not trying to call this project a scam, I'm trying to get information that is important to shareholders out in the open.
There isn't much info on anything crypto, I'm just trying to get more info out there by asking questions. :)

I have one simple question:
How will holders of your sollars UIA receive their profits if you become successful?

This is also why Sollywood TV as a start up/gateway to the Smart Money Tree (blockchain) will raise Institutional money along side the second round ICO. It will take millions of dollars to gain mainstream adoption by the masses.
So you're going to become a fiat gateway? Therefore enabling easy access to all cryptocurrencies, such as bts? That would be great!
Become a fiat gateway, market yourself to the Hollywood crowd (which you know lots about), and get people interested in crypto via your User Interface and your Sollars product.

Fantastic! :D
JonnyBitcoin votes for liquidity and simplicity. Make him your proxy?
BTSDEX.COM

I want to be a part of the Q and A.  I have a PC and a iPhone.

@SolomonSollarsNSense I am sorry if offended you but I don't even remember since when it was when you raised funds with Solcert ICO and all I hear from you is "the time is now" within 1-2 months etc etc and all this reminds me Muse..We all know how great this has developed..

In addition I remember well that at he time of donation I have donated more than 0.5 btc equivalent and now my solcerts are worth less than 0.1 btc, if they even worth that, and I was from the early birds that donated in the small tiers..I think that I am -5 times in btc terms and -3 in $ terms but anyway..

Since then there is absolutely no value to solcert token.There is no trading activity whatsoever, no updates and you don't seem to realize that all these are problems..No you are talking about Dash, about 2nd round of ICO in the wide crypto community without even bothering to explain if holders of Solcert will have any benefit what so ever compared to the tokens of the 2nd ICO round..If all this doesn't look scam then what is?

Anyway...I am not going to argue with you and maybe I shouldn't have accused you of scam since indeed time will tell. Anyone can make his investment decisions so I blame mostly myself for having invested in Solcert vs.Peerplays..

Fair enough. I take no offense to what you have said as I get where you are coming from. I would rather keep building than arguing as typically when people see a product and other elements that make a project valuable they begin to believe again. And all of a sudden market cap is revived trading begins again, everyone starts scrambling to find their said token they forgot about long ago... and vuala. Happened countless times to Bitcoin, and PeerCoin is the latest. DarkCoin/Dash was used as just an extreme example where perfect marketing techniques was done. But this story is typical. Its a marathon not a race.

It will be one year to the date in about a week that we started gathering donations for this project. Most SERIOUS blockchain projects take on average of about 1-2 years to launch something useful. And even then none have launched a product in which regular everyday consumers actually use it.

No one has yet (besides Steemit) to build a platform that aims DIRECTLY at consumers or even Millennials. We have built one. And we will raise further funds to decentralize it on its own blockchain with its own unique crypto economics. That is still a wide open market and the only one that really matters. Has not changed.

@mf-tzo  We have 2-4 more weeks of development. If you would like to participate in the final weeks of Q and A on the MVP/POC development to see how things work and give feedback let me know. You will need an iPhone and desktop computer. We were going to invite some SoLCert holders to do this anyways. Hope this info helps.

Perfect. Sounds good.

Offline Pairmike

I want to be a part of the Q and A.  I have a PC and a iPhone.

@SolomonSollarsNSense I am sorry if offended you but I don't even remember since when it was when you raised funds with Solcert ICO and all I hear from you is "the time is now" within 1-2 months etc etc and all this reminds me Muse..We all know how great this has developed..

In addition I remember well that at he time of donation I have donated more than 0.5 btc equivalent and now my solcerts are worth less than 0.1 btc, if they even worth that, and I was from the early birds that donated in the small tiers..I think that I am -5 times in btc terms and -3 in $ terms but anyway..

Since then there is absolutely no value to solcert token.There is no trading activity whatsoever, no updates and you don't seem to realize that all these are problems..No you are talking about Dash, about 2nd round of ICO in the wide crypto community without even bothering to explain if holders of Solcert will have any benefit what so ever compared to the tokens of the 2nd ICO round..If all this doesn't look scam then what is?

Anyway...I am not going to argue with you and maybe I shouldn't have accused you of scam since indeed time will tell. Anyone can make his investment decisions so I blame mostly myself for having invested in Solcert vs.Peerplays..

Fair enough. I take no offense to what you have said as I get where you are coming from. I would rather keep building than arguing as typically when people see a product and other elements that make a project valuable they begin to believe again. And all of a sudden market cap is revived trading begins again, everyone starts scrambling to find their said token they forgot about long ago... and vuala. Happened countless times to Bitcoin, and PeerCoin is the latest. DarkCoin/Dash was used as just an extreme example where perfect marketing techniques was done. But this story is typical. Its a marathon not a race.

It will be one year to the date in about a week that we started gathering donations for this project. Most SERIOUS blockchain projects take on average of about 1-2 years to launch something useful. And even then none have launched a product in which regular everyday consumers actually use it.

No one has yet (besides Steemit) to build a platform that aims DIRECTLY at consumers or even Millennials. We have built one. And we will raise further funds to decentralize it on its own blockchain with its own unique crypto economics. That is still a wide open market and the only one that really matters. Has not changed.

@mf-tzo  We have 2-4 more weeks of development. If you would like to participate in the final weeks of Q and A on the MVP/POC development to see how things work and give feedback let me know. You will need an iPhone and desktop computer. We were going to invite some SoLCert holders to do this anyways. Hope this info helps.
https://Steemit.com | The Social Media Network that Pays

We plan to pull a Darkcoin/Dash and re-invent ourselves when it comes time for marketing our second round ICO to the larger crypto world. We will not be staying in Bitshares. This will give us a fresh start and show the Bitshares community what holistic marketing can look like if done right. We have the funds this time around. Remember when DarkCoin was "dead" and had a $5 Million marketcap? Right. No one does because its DASH now with a $500 Million market cap. This is a marathon not a race. Build something people actually need and dont ignore holistic marketing. That is what we are still doing.

Please clarify. You won't be staying in bitshares?

He made it totally clear from the beginning that he was going to make his own  Graphene blockchain. @SolomonSollarsNSense did you hire Cryptonomexto to build it. And is this Dan's next big project after leaving Steemit?

What you say is true.

It is true Dan was interested in helping out but we never quite got to a level where Cryptonomex worked out. We went with another development team for this MVP/POC but moving forward there may be opportunities in round 2. Only @Stan knows what Dan is up to. But his next project is currently not ours. I don't know if he has a next project yet.

Hollywood is still the real opportunity. At least here in America. Cant talk about the rest of the world.

Offline konelectric

We plan to pull a Darkcoin/Dash and re-invent ourselves when it comes time for marketing our second round ICO to the larger crypto world. We will not be staying in Bitshares. This will give us a fresh start and show the Bitshares community what holistic marketing can look like if done right. We have the funds this time around. Remember when DarkCoin was "dead" and had a $5 Million marketcap? Right. No one does because its DASH now with a $500 Million market cap. This is a marathon not a race. Build something people actually need and dont ignore holistic marketing. That is what we are still doing.

Please clarify. You won't be staying in bitshares?

He made it totally clear from the beginning that he was going to make his own  Graphene blockchain. @SolomonSollarsNSense did you hire Cryptonomexto to build it? And is this Dan's next big project after leaving Steemit?
« Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 12:02:52 am by konelectric »
Tweeter: Konelectric. Steemit: Konelectric. Youtube: Patrick Konshak. Success Council: Yourship. Mumble: Yourship or Konelectric.

. We will be on Desktop and iOS.

Has the iOS APP  been Apple approved?

Great question. We were already approved for testing but not launch. Approval of our app WITH direct purchase of Sollars by consumers (no Bitcoin in between) will be part of our round 2 ICO. That process is more legal than technical and we will need the proper legal structure in place to get approved.

We want consumers to be able to purchase Sollars without needing Bitcoin. Right now the larger crypto world does not realize they are doing themselves a huge disservice in adoption of their toke by tying its exchange to Bitcoin. The UI/UX is a nightmare to the average person.

This is also why Sollywood TV as a start up/gateway to the Smart Money Tree (blockchain) will raise Institutional money along side the second round ICO. It will take millions of dollars to gain mainstream adoption by the masses. The blockchain bootstrapping of the last couple of years is non$ense. The last seven years has bore that out. One needs to treat this like a serious start up like Uber and raise the necessary rounds of funding to build real adoption. They have raised $10 Billion. Thats Taxis and this is money. You are fooling yourself if you think mass adoption of a new digital currency can be "bootstrapped" in one round with one ICO. Not gonna happen.

@konelectric let me know if you would also like to participate in a couple of weeks. Thanks.

Offline konelectric

Tweeter: Konelectric. Steemit: Konelectric. Youtube: Patrick Konshak. Success Council: Yourship. Mumble: Yourship or Konelectric.

Offline konelectric

Or only Sollars holders?

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile

Offline Permie

• BitShares is the mycelium of the financial-earth
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: krimduss
Or only Sollars holders?

JonnyBitcoin votes for liquidity and simplicity. Make him your proxy?
BTSDEX.COM