Author Topic: BitShares Mumble -- Marketing Committee Formation (Nullstreet Resurection)  (Read 10884 times)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline robrigo

I can't reach the Beyond bitcoin mumble server that I have configured. Is there another meeting place?

Offline rgcrypto

• View Profile
    • Cryptoctopus Blog

Offline Tuck Fheman

I'm in.

My skillset is in direct response marketing mostly.

See you wednesday.

HIGHFIVE!
Lucksacks.com - The Largest Cryptocurrency Freeroll Poker Site in the World!

Offline rgcrypto

• View Profile
    • Cryptoctopus Blog
I'm in.

My skillset is in direct response marketing mostly.

See you wednesday.

Offline Xanoxt

• Committee member
  • Team RuDEX
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: xnxt
Since this is the thread to bring marketing PR things, here is how Dash went about it, and some of those things we can do as well, once we decide what needs to be done. (This is from a month ago, but I didn't see this article discussed, so it is possible it was missed).

https://cointelegraph.com/news/pr-decentralized-how-dash-succeeded-in-dao-powered-public-outreach

Thing is, with our reserve fund we also have a way to work on this, and if that brings the token price up, that means that shorters of bitUSD are going to be happy. :-)

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
I would like to pitch in however I can with this effort. I think the time is ripe to bring digital currencies and the block chain revolution to the masses. I have been working with my friend @matt-a over on steemit to strategize on how we can promote block chain applications in our local area. Steem makes this a much easier task than just a few years ago. Spewing out crypto tokens to anyone that spends some time posting and gets a little lucky. Then they're hooked!

All of you that have stuck around are building a grassroots movement and it is time for every holder to do their part. Also, my city is a prime example of a place that could use some shaking up. Very few people I encounter here have any idea what digital currency is or how it can benefit their lives.

It's impressive how much of a core group this community became with Bunker, Fuzzy, Thom, and all of the others regularly posting. I just started lurking these forums about a month ago so I suppose it's time to step out of the shadows again. I kind of fell off back there after the pitch fork and BTS 2.0.

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline Thom

We've never met Robrigo as you had other commitments and could not finish the BitShares Road Tour 2 years ago now. However I am well aware of your involvement with BitShares before the birth of graphene and am very glad to hear from you.

Any contribution you can make would be appreciated by all I'm sure.

Together, with the realization of why we invested our time, energy and resources to help build a solution to the financial shackles that hold back humanity we stand a good chance to take back what has been coerced away from us over the last 100 years.

Time is running out and our tech lead in the crypto space is slipping away, so we need to get focused and devise a plan to make BitShares a household word that will be known as the first digital currency system that finally nullified the corrupt and psychopathic "elite" who prey on the populace.

Welcome back Robrigo!

Come, step back into the light and join us!!! See you Wednesday

I would like to pitch in however I can with this effort. I think the time is ripe to bring digital currencies and the block chain revolution to the masses. I have been working with my friend @matt-a over on steemit to strategize on how we can promote block chain applications in our local area. Steem makes this a much easier task than just a few years ago. Spewing out crypto tokens to anyone that spends some time posting and gets a little lucky. Then they're hooked!

All of you that have stuck around are building a grassroots movement and it is time for every holder to do their part. Also, my city is a prime example of a place that could use some shaking up. Very few people I encounter here have any idea what digital currency is or how it can benefit their lives.

It's impressive how much of a core group this community became with Bunker, Fuzzy, Thom, and all of the others regularly posting. I just started lurking these forums about a month ago so I suppose it's time to step out of the shadows again. I kind of fell off back there after the pitch fork and BTS 2.0.
Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere - MLK |  Verbaltech2 Witness Reports: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,23902.0.html

Offline robrigo

Offline JoeyD

9PM CDT Wednesday

Its a bit bad for me, since I am in Moscow time atm, and 9pm CDT is 4 am for me.

Oh drat, if it's 4 am for Moscow it will be 2 am for me. That would be a bit late for me as well.

Offline SolomonSollarsNSense

You all know where I stand here. All in  ;)
If you like the content I make consider tipping me. Helps me keep those bitshare content babies popping like popcorn! Send tips to: solomonsollarsnsense

Offline Xanoxt

• Committee member
  • Team RuDEX
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: xnxt
9PM CDT Wednesday

Its a bit bad for me, since I am in Moscow time atm, and 9pm CDT is 4 am for me.

Also, to add some substance to my reply is this, from what I saw people are a bit reluctant to fund workers, because they feel that this is diluting bitshares, right?

It is possible to get two birds with one stone, if those bts are used to short bitassets exchange them for btc (or whatever) and provide liquidity to the DEX. That would keep those bts off exchanges.

What we also need is someone who would go through all the documentation and update it to reflect the current situation, because I've seen that a lot of it is out of date.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2017, 07:05:06 pm by Xanoxt »

Offline instructor2121

Count me in guys! This has been needed for a long time now.

Offline JoeyD

I'm all for a good marketing effort, especially if it comes from the community. To be very honest I know next to nothing about marketing myself, so other than showing my support and don't know how else I can contribute.

Offline virtualgrowth

Look forward to a plan and developing ideas as part of this new committee and my newer growing involvement in the bitshares community.
iWkjpAW7TLIHr0vO