Author Topic: [Witness Proposal] openledger-dc  (Read 11206 times)

Offline R

• View Profile
Just created a ticket on openledger freshdesk support requesting the openledger-dc witness begins publishing Hertz price feeds.

Cheers  +5%

Offline R

• View Profile
Hey @ccedk, could you please begin publishing price feeds for the 'Hertz' asset? I would massively appreciate your support.

Hertz (Hz) is a Algorithm Based Asset (ABA) which is pegged against the USD and modified to oscillate using a sine wave, thus we are able to create potential phases of buying and selling pressure.

Important Smartcoin settings:
  • Maintenance collateral ratio (MCR): 175%
  • Maximum short squeeze ratio (MSSR): 150%
  • Max feed lifetime: 1440
  • Delay for forced settlements (minutes): 720
  • Percent offset of forced settlements: 1%
  • Min number of feeds: 7

Properties of Hertz (Hz):
  • Amplitude: 14% (NOT 33% nor 50% - It was changed to 14% for the first HERTZ asset).
  • Period: 28 days.
  • Daily price feed change: 1% per day.
  • Max price feed rate: $1.14
  • Min price feed rate: $0.86

Price feed scripts:

http://open-explorer.io/#/assets/HERTZ

Many thanks,
CM.

Offline renkcub

• View Profile
@Yao, @ripplexiaoshan,  thank you very much, guys!
@xeroc, we're also opened for any tests/collaborations on testnet, as well, as on production - just let me know. We have performances, infrastructure and healthy curiosity.

Please add way to export trade history or a P&L page like polo. The recent trade export doesn't export all trades. Thanks!

Also some activity graphs would be nice, like some way to track total OL trades / fee earnings for the month LIVE for those of us who hold OBITS.

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
In order to obtain a slot as feed producer, please send an email to::: feed@hero.global
 http://docs.hero.global/en/master/feedproducer.html

would be cool if you'd join the feeding :)

Offline Harvey

• View Profile
Welcome!
Definitely vote for u.
BTS       Witness:harvey-xts Seed:128.199.143.47:2015 API:wss://128.199.143.47:2016 
MUSE   Witness:harvey-xts Seed:128.199.143.47:2017 API:ws://128.199.143.47:2018

Offline ivandev

• View Profile
@Yao, @ripplexiaoshan,  thank you very much, guys!
@xeroc, we're also opened for any tests/collaborations on testnet, as well, as on production - just let me know. We have performances, infrastructure and healthy curiosity.

Offline Yao

• View Profile
  • BitShares: yao
  • GitHub: imYao
 +5%
Great, OpenLedger joined the witness team.

As a Digital Asset Exchange running on BitShares, I  believe you will be more responsible for system security.

I'm a proxy, you have my vote!
Voting status will be updated in 16:00 ( UTC+8 ).

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline ivandev

• View Profile
Weekly updates.

1) We’ve started to publish feeds on testnet under the openledger-dc account.  It's similar implementation of bitUSD, bitEUR, bitCNY, but named in testnet, accordingly, testUSD, testEUR, testCNY.

2) Recently, feeds publishing for MPA RUBLE had been started from openledger-dc account on production network. We strongly believe in potential of bringing russian market into DEX.

3) We have prepared and tested scripts aimed to provide bitUSD/bitEUR/bitCNY feeds. Ready to provide feeds on any number of MPA - just suggest in the comments or write me directly.

4) To be continued...

Thanks to everyone, who has voted for us. With your help, we’re much closer to active status.
Let’s make the DEX great again soon ASAP!  :)

P.S. And still, we really hope on your vote for openledger-dc, dear Friend. Will appreciate...

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont
Voted, support openledger! +5%
BTS committee member:jademont

Offline Thom

Has anyone looked at @wackou's plans to implement this configuration?

I know he was waiting on a few pull requests to be merged before it was possible but I'm fairly certain those are now in place.

I suspect there will be increased risk of attack as with the upsurge in traffic. This scheme could help shield the witness nodes by only connecting to seed nodes and letting the public his the seeds and not witness nodes directly.

Wackou and I talked about this late 2015 early 2016, but he has been extremely busy, not to mention until the last month things were pretty quiet.   
Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere - MLK |  Verbaltech2 Witness Reports: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,23902.0.html

Offline sahkan

• View Profile
    • BitShares DEX
You already got my vote. The workload is increasing on the witnesses and we need a future-ready infrastructure.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
@xeroc, we really understand importance of supporting testnet also, so during weekends we've started testnet witness. Made also at account openledger-dc. Could u please vote for this also, for checking its performance?
Done.

Offline ivandev

• View Profile
Do you plan to become also a committee member on test net?

Yeah, nice idea. Will do asap. There will be openledgerdc account for committee.
Will appreciate for votes on this.

Offline paliboy

@xeroc, we really understand importance of supporting testnet also, so during weekends we've started testnet witness. Made also at account openledger-dc. Could u please vote for this also, for checking its performance?

Do you plan to become also a committee member on test net?