Author Topic: Fees Report  (Read 2498 times)

Offline Taconator

• View Profile
Re: Fees Report
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2017, 01:10:46 pm »
In case you missed it the summary says fees collected between October of 2017 to April of 2017. Should be October of 2015.

Thanks for the error notice. Will correct.

Offline Taconator

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2017, 01:18:06 pm »
Thank you so much for this data!

I've just read it quickly, and I can see that in Table 2
Table 2. Fees collected by the blockchain from 2015-10 through 2017-04 for the different operation types.
That the 'Quantity' of fees(?) for USD since October 2015 (18 whole months) is only $113.6

Does this really mean that BitShares has only collected £113 worth of fees by enabling the use of bitUSD for nearly 2 years??

No although I see how that could be interpreted that way. Actually, that row is simply reporting how many fees were paid with bitUSD.  All entries throughout the report simply indicate with which assets fees were paid.

Offline Taconator

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2017, 01:35:38 pm »
A new report of collected fees through June 2017 has been prepared and is available at here.

During the month, 1.60 million BTS were collected for 9.32 million operations (within 2.60 million transactions) on the blockchain. The leading distribution of operational fees paid/collected with BTS were as follows:

Operation Type% of Total BTS
Asset Create64%
Account Upgrades16%
Account Create14%
Limit Order Create3%
Transfer Operation1%

If you do encounter any errors in the report, please let me know and I will correct the report as soon as possible.

Offline fav

• Administrator
  • No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: fav
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2017, 05:09:15 am »
A new report of collected fees through June 2017 has been prepared and is available at here.

During the month, 1.60 million BTS were collected for 9.32 million operations (within 2.60 million transactions) on the blockchain. The leading distribution of operational fees paid/collected with BTS were as follows:

Asset Create64%
Account Upgrades16%
Account Create14%
Limit Order Create3%
Transfer Operation1%

If you do encounter any errors in the report, please let me know and I will correct the report as soon as possible.

256k BTS ($43k) for Account Upgrades is still a whole lot. Considering how expensive it is and what you get for it.
► How-to Buy BitShares: https://goo.gl/i9j2YZ

Offline beginner

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2017, 08:15:32 am »
great report! thank you! :D

Offline Taconator

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2017, 12:11:21 pm »
A new report of collected fees through August 2017 has been prepared and is available at here.

During the month, 0.80 million BTS were collected for 8.92 million operations (within 2.96 million transactions) on the blockchain. 48% of the operations were due to market order creations, and 43% were due to market order cancellations. However, those operations only generated 8% of the collected fees.

The leading distribution of operational fees paid/collected with BTS were as follows:

Asset Create69%
Account Upgrades17%
Limit Order Create7%
Account Create4%
Transfer Operation2%
Limit Order Cancel Operation1%

Offline Taconator

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2017, 12:55:58 pm »
A new report of collected fees through October 2017 has been prepared and is available at here.

During the month, 2.31 million BTS were collected for 7.89 million operations (within 2.71 million transactions) on the blockchain. 50% of the operations were due to market order creations, and 41% were due to market order cancellations. However, those operations only generated 2% of the collected fees.

The leading distribution of operational fees paid/collected with BTS were as follows:

Asset Create80%
Account Upgrades14%
Account Create2%
Limit Order Create2%
Transfer Operation1%

Offline paliboy

« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2018, 04:07:24 pm »
@Taconator do you plan to publish new reports? If yes, it would be nice to have a separate section for bitCNY and bitUSD trading fees.