Author Topic: LTM made up almost 1/3 of DAC revenue  (Read 5471 times)

Offline Geneko

• View Profile
2449553.496 BTS to the reserve pool.

How did you come up with this figure:
26% from 47,106,798 is 12,247,767.48

OMG does this mean network gets only 20% of LTM fee payed to this very network? This is insane!! WTF is going on?!
So you pay 17,611 BTS and get back 14088 BTS means actual LTM fee is only 3522 BTS. Right?

Offline yvv

• View Profile

But this is not necessarily in addition to what would be paid without LTM. People chose to pay $100 in advance and then pay less per transaction. This just shifts the revenue flow. In fact, those who bought LTM sucked, because they could better wait until fees are reduced.

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
fact: LTM is the best revenue product we got.

This is a very exaggerated conclusion. LTM offers 80% fee discount in exchange of $100 payment upfront. When the fees were high, people were reasonably seeking for cheaper option. But this does not mean that LTM helped to bring more money into reserve at all.

Offline yvv

• View Profile
fact: LTM is the best revenue product we got.

This is a very exaggerated conclusion. LTM offers 80% fee discount in exchange of $100 payment upfront. When the fees were high, people were reasonably seeking for cheaper option. But this does not mean that LTM helped to bring more money into reserve at all.

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
Operation Type   % of Total BTS
Asset Create   48%
Account Upgrades   26%

just had some time to check the fee report, and oh my god what did I just read.

LTM Updrades 2nd position with 26%.

yes, that's the affiliate system, that was crippled due to the all fee reduction AND did not receive any premium features just yet.

fact: LTM is the best revenue product we got. It needs more features and more love ASAP.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2017, 07:51:47 pm by fav »