Author Topic: How do I sell my shares?  (Read 2938 times)

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore
Thanks MarkoPaasila, that's given me more of an idea of what I'm doing :)

And Fav, EVETAB is a mobile app for preordering vip entrance for nightclubs, and for ordering and paying for drinks from your mobile :) It's a really great app idea and I honestly wish I could just keep the shares I have and wait for them to go up a bit more, but I'm currently broke as heck haha Check them out at evetab.com :)
Perhaps you've known, this page has an overview of all trading markets of EVETAB: https://cryptofresh.com/a/EVETAB
As we can see, very little volume so far.
Good luck!

By the way seems the issuer want people to be white-listed to be able to trade this asset, however it's not correctly configured, so the white-list is not in effect.
BitShares committee member: abit
BitShares witness: in.abit

Offline scottdominic94

Thanks MarkoPaasila, that's given me more of an idea of what I'm doing :)

And Fav, EVETAB is a mobile app for preordering vip entrance for nightclubs, and for ordering and paying for drinks from your mobile :) It's a really great app idea and I honestly wish I could just keep the shares I have and wait for them to go up a bit more, but I'm currently broke as heck haha Check them out at evetab.com :)

Offline MarkoPaasila

So recently I had some shares I bought on cryptostocks moved over to bitshares by the company. I now have my account and my shares on the account, but I can't figure out how to sell the shares.
I have 45.9 shares in EVETAB and would like to sell them for either bitcoin, or etherium. But I have no idea how.
Please can somebody help me by explaining the process. It was fairly easy on cryptostocks, but bitshare baffles me.
Or if somebody is interested, I'm happy to sell them to anybody who is interested. I have 45.9 shares valued at 0.09341btc. I would happily accept 0.08btc to sell them quickly and get my investment back :)

• Go to the EVETAB:USD market pair, like this: https://openledger.io/market/EVETAB_USD.
  • Offer your EBETAB for as many dollars as you like
  • Wait
  • You can also let people know you are trying to sell
  • If you think people are interested in trading EVETAB, get some bitUSD and offer to buy some EVETAB for a little cheaper than you sell. Get people to join you in trading, and take profit

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
what's EVETAB? never heard of it.

Offline scottdominic94

So recently I had some shares I bought on cryptostocks moved over to bitshares by the company. I now have my account and my shares on the account, but I can't figure out how to sell the shares.
I have 45.9 shares in EVETAB and would like to sell them for either bitcoin, or etherium. But I have no idea how.
Please can somebody help me by explaining the process. It was fairly easy on cryptostocks, but bitshare baffles me.
Or if somebody is interested, I'm happy to sell them to anybody who is interested. I have 45.9 shares valued at 0.09341btc. I would happily accept 0.08btc to sell them quickly and get my investment back :)