Author Topic: Bitshares AGS  (Read 1633 times)

Offline Bitshark

• View Profile
Bitshares AGS
« on: May 09, 2017, 05:10:29 am »
So where are all these sharedrops from new DACs im supposed to get as a result of being an AGS donator. What happened to all that? ???

Offline R

• View Profile
Re: Bitshares AGS
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2017, 12:40:18 pm »
AGS hasn't been a thing for years, you were sharedropped against for BTSX and that was the end of it.

Offline lafona

• View Profile
  • BitShares: lafona
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2017, 12:46:26 pm »
I believe there were sharedrops for Muse and Dacplay, though I am not sure what there current status is.
BTS Witnesses: delegate-1.lafona     Witness Thread: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,21569.msg280911/topicseen.html#msg280911
MUSE Witness: lafona

Offline blahblah7up

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2017, 01:26:46 pm »
Yep, they laid out the rules of the game, took your money, then changed the rules. That's the way things work around here.

But you can't be mad about that, because:

"Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time."

It's a well know form of fraud called bait-and-switch. The history of BitShares is riddled with bait-and-switch plays. Like when everyone was waiting for BitShares 1.0 and instead got BitShares 2.0...it goes on and on.

Offline Musewhale

• 丑,实在是太丑了 !
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2017, 01:41:06 pm »
Yep, they laid out the rules of the game, took your money, then changed the rules. That's the way things work around here.

But you can't be mad about that, because:

"Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time."

It's a well know form of fraud called bait-and-switch. The history of BitShares is riddled with bait-and-switch plays. Like when everyone was waiting for BitShares 1.0 and instead got BitShares 2.0...it goes on and on.

BM is a disgusting liar +5% +5% +5%
MUSE witness:mygoodfriend     vote for me

Offline R

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2017, 05:08:26 pm »
IIRC it was a donation not an investment, guys. You got several sharedrops from your single donation.

Offline cusknee

• View Profile
  • BitShares: cusknee
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2017, 08:12:18 pm »
Im doing quite nicely from my "donation"!

Offline Tuck Fheman

« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2017, 04:50:12 am »
Im doing quite nicely from my "donation"!
+5%
Lucksacks.com - The Largest Cryptocurrency Freeroll Poker Site in the World!