Author Topic: Deposit via Blocktrades (tradeX) question  (Read 1966 times)

Offline ANOMON

• View Profile
This is shapeshift like service. So you're buying something for that BTC. The limit says how much is available for that price. If you send more, you have no guarantee of current price - so probably they'll send you rest back or fill your order with same price if market allow.. Just my speculations.
A bridge lets you exchange an asset into another one, for example BTC to BTS.[/guote]

For deposits use OPEN.X service. There is no limit.

Ok thanks. Thats what I thought, that is why I was hoping someone from support could answer me here so I know for sure if it will be rejected back..I appreciate your answer though, and will not make that mistake again now that I know about the openledger address!

Offline nmywn

• View Profile
This is shapeshift like service. So you're buying something for that BTC. The limit says how much is available for that price. If you send more, you have no guarantee of current price - so probably they'll send you rest back or fill your order with same price if market allow.. Just my speculations.
A bridge lets you exchange an asset into another one, for example BTC to BTS.[/guote]

For deposits use OPEN.X service. There is no limit.

Offline ANOMON

• View Profile
Hi, I  used the BTC address under Blocktrades instead of Openledger where there is an actual BTC address., because I had never deposited BTC and didn't realize there was one just for it.

My question is  I noticed the day after,  it says their is a limit on this one,  as it comes in as BTS, well what if the amount that one would deposit goes over that limit? Just hypothetically of course since its a large limit,  But what would happen to the BTC sent in that case, would it still deposit or be put on hold like I heard other exchanges do until you have depleted some of what you have in there or  is it rejected and sent back to the sender , is there anyway to get it sent from there to the actual BTC address? Thank you for your replies.

I did send an email to OL support several days ago but haven't received a reply yet, which is why I am seeing if I can get some help via here.. Thank you!