Author Topic: Bank Details-CCEDK  (Read 2179 times)

Offline ccedk_pro

• OpenLedger. Blockchain powered. People driven.
    • View Profile
    • OpenLedger DEX
Can you please send request to support@openledger.info
And tell what email did you pointed there, and also your request id
Hi, Could any one please tell me where to find my bank details in bitshares openledger?
Also, do we have to be verified for each transaction we wish to use. i.e verify to deposit US$ and verify to withdraw US$
I submitted verification documents sometime ago but have not received a confirmation email to this effect. There seems to be no way to check if we are verified.
Thanks for your advice
Regards
Rick
OpenLedger - Truly decentralized crypto trading platform for novice and professional traders

Offline goldeagle

• View Profile
Hi, Could any one please tell me where to find my bank details in bitshares openledger?
Also, do we have to be verified for each transaction we wish to use. i.e verify to deposit US$ and verify to withdraw US$
I submitted verification documents sometime ago but have not received a confirmation email to this effect. There seems to be no way to check if we are verified.
Thanks for your advice
Regards
Rick
Hi, Can I please get a reply to my question. Verification sent but never received a reply. Can I assume I am verified to withdraw funds to my bank when I need to?

Offline goldeagle

• View Profile
Thanks for your advice
Regards
Rick
« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 11:03:07 am by goldeagle »