Author Topic: I sent open.btc to openledger but the bitcoins haven´t reached my btc address  (Read 2531 times)

Offline Troglodactyl

• View Profile
I can see that your transfer to OpenLedger went through fine on the BitShares network, so there's nothing any BitShares support team could help you with as it's not a problem with BitShares.  It's either an issue with OpenLedger or the Bitcoin network.

Offline np1235813

• View Profile
4 days have passed and no sign of the transaction appeared at my bitcoin address. The bithares support team also did not send any response to the message I sent asking for support. I'm totally losing confidence on the platform.

Offline Troglodactyl

• View Profile
Bitcoin has scaling issues and with all the attention it's been getting it can't keep up with transaction rates.  Most likely your transaction will go through in the next day or two, but openledger support can confirm if this is in fact the issue.

You can also go here and search your Bitcoin address in the box at the top right: https://blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions

If there's an unconfirmed transaction waiting for the Bitcoin miners to get around to it, it should show up there.

Offline np1235813

• View Profile
Hi all,

In block #16684998 I sent 0.03673481 open.btc to openledger-wallet, and didn´t receive these bitcoins.

I sent an email to support@openledger.info, but had no reply so far. Does anyone knows how to track what is going on?

Thanks.