Author Topic: Failed to sync with the API server  (Read 2355 times)

Offline 777jake777

• View Profile
I managed to get it working on my Windows machine my clock was off by 1 second so I reset the clock and it worked.

Offline sahkan

• View Profile
    • BitShares DEX
Try adding wss://dexnode.net/ws if it's not on the list

Offline Troglodactyl

• View Profile
The wallet site uses a websocket, generally on port 8090.  If you're internet connection is through a network that blocks a lot of things it may be blocked.  If you have another network available try that and let us know if it works.

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
problem is on your side, no issues reported lately. and I'm using the wallet every day

Offline 777jake777

• View Profile
Hi, I'm new to all this I just recently purchased some BTS on a normal exchange and wanted to play around with Bitshares.  I've been trying to access the https://bitshares.org/wallet site on my iphone 7 but it constantly reports unsupported browser. I've tried chrome, Safari and Brave, if I select "I Understand"  it responds with "Failed to sync with the API server". Should this work on an iPhone?

I then decided to use my Windows 10 machine using chrome and I can get to the site but approx 80% of the time it has the "Failed to sync with the API server" message I've tried changing the FULL NODE API SERVER from Hong Kong to other sites but it doesn't help. I'm located in Australia. My time is fine so I'm not sure what's happening is this still in beta, should I come back in 6 months?