Author Topic: Will it be love?  (Read 3814 times)

Offline ferter

• View Profile
Hello, I have a question and I do not know where to do it.
I want to send btc from my account bitshares to my blockchain purse.
I want to make it anonymous. I do not want to leave a trace.
Is this possible, now? O Do I have to wait for stealth?

Offline onceuponatime

@onceuponatime
Rumors are you supporting @kenCode finishing his work on stealth.

Could you be so kind and inform us about current state of kencodes work on stealth.
What are your plans? Is there anything we as a community could do to help?

Do you plan to implement it on Peerplays first, would it be free to implement on Bitshares too?

Whats the big deal with everyone being so secretive? I know it is stealth we are talking about, but why everything about it needs to be stealth :-\.

Ken plans on resuming his weekly reports on steemit with regards to the development progress of the Stealth feature. He will not talk about any of the other BlockPay development because his salary has not been paid for a month and because his devs were also not getting paid. There appears to be a hostile takeover attempt of Ken's (51%) company by an entrenched management. I plan to start doing posts on steemit with documentation if that entrenched management does not pay Ken his salary by tonight (Munich time) even though they have been paying themselves their own salaries. Tomorrow is the 1st of the month again, so Ken will be owed a second  month's salary. We will see if this entrenched management pay themselves again, but not Ken :-)

If Ken is paid his owed salary, then we could have a conference call this evening and work out all differences amicably, as I have been trying to get them to do for many weeks. Unfortunately, although Ken has agreed all along to do so, the entrenched management thought they had the upper hand because ken made the mistake of allowing them to control the purse strings so he could concentrate on development. But they are wrong, because I will support Ken with whatever resources he needs to prevent this travesty of justice from going forward.

Things might get very interesting indeed!

Offline onceuponatime

could the link be corrected, its ded.  i would be happy to throw in a few bucks, got some btc i can throw into the cause. 

just my .02 satoshis, but i wouldnt say its critical but it certainly is another way that bts will distinguish itself in the space.  there is really no other crypto that has the potential of bts, but execution by dev team and community support is obviously key. 

got to link with search on steemit

Bitshares: At the crossroads
http://steem.link/n0hUe

Offline onceuponatime

I'll be honest, I don't think stealth features align with the next wave of investors.

I firmly believe the first bitcoin run several years ago was driven by people who were on the bleeding edge of tech. I think the wave of people coming into crypto now is the bleeding edge of finance.

I think these people are going to be traders, hedge funds, venture capital, mutual funds.

They are familiar with trading technologies. They are familiar with transactions per second. (things bitshares has) Secret transactions are not critical to them because they don't exist in our current banking world.

Stealth transactions are not important to the future of bitshares.

Why are stealth transactions valuable to the groups listed?  traders, hedge funds, venture capital, mutual funds
I do think stealth is needed to take marketcap from the anon cryptos, as to why they would want private trading - they might not want their every trade data mined? It is a public ledger after all..

Can you buy stealth tokens? I'd love to own a stake..

Stealth tokens are closely held by a very few accounts at this time. Some may possibly become available on the Bitshares DEX after the Stealth feature has been fully tested on the testnet and then launched on the bitshares blockchain.

Offline ueccehomo@gmail.com

• View Profile
could the link be corrected, its ded.  i would be happy to throw in a few bucks, got some btc i can throw into the cause. 

just my .02 satoshis, but i wouldnt say its critical but it certainly is another way that bts will distinguish itself in the space.  there is really no other crypto that has the potential of bts, but execution by dev team and community support is obviously key. 

got to link with search on steemit
« Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 11:23:23 am by ueccehomo@gmail.com »

Offline karnal

• View Profile
And thank you @onceuponatime, it's encouraging that the article appears to be having a positive effect and generating discussion around this topic again .. I retired from steemit for several months now, working on a comeback.. and it's gonna be.. yuuuuuuugee.

(maybe)

:P

Offline karnal

• View Profile
Why are stealth transactions valuable to the groups listed?  traders, hedge funds, venture capital, mutual funds

Ask any of them to walk around with a piece of paper in their forehead that says: "I own $gazillion USD in bank account X".

Let's see if they care about privacy or not.

Online R

• View Profile
I'll be honest, I don't think stealth features align with the next wave of investors.

I firmly believe the first bitcoin run several years ago was driven by people who were on the bleeding edge of tech. I think the wave of people coming into crypto now is the bleeding edge of finance.

I think these people are going to be traders, hedge funds, venture capital, mutual funds.

They are familiar with trading technologies. They are familiar with transactions per second. (things bitshares has) Secret transactions are not critical to them because they don't exist in our current banking world.

I do think stealth is needed to take marketcap from the anon cryptos, as to why they would want private trading - they might not want their every trade data mined? It is a public ledger after all..

Can you buy stealth tokens? I'd love to own a stake..
« Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 12:21:21 am by Customminer »

Offline killzone

• View Profile

Offline Geneko

• View Profile
@onceuponatime
Rumors are you supporting @kenCode finishing his work on stealth.

Could you be so kind and inform us about current state of kencodes work on stealth.
What are your plans? Is there anything we as a community could do to help?

Do you plan to implement it on Peerplays first, would it be free to implement on Bitshares too?

Whats the big deal with everyone being so secretive? I know it is stealth we are talking about, but why everything about it needs to be stealth :-\.

Offline cusknee

• View Profile
  • BitShares: cusknee
For some reason the link doesn't work but I will check it out.

Offline onceuponatime

I am going to promote this article with the $10 of SBD that i have right now.

I would appreciate it if others would add a dollar or two each
to get it to the top of the Promote page. Thanks.

Bitshares: At the crossroads

http://steem.link/n0hUe

Please promote and resteem.

« Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 02:20:10 pm by onceuponatime »