Author Topic: BitShares Hit By Cat-5 Miracle of Heroic Proportions  (Read 6151 times)

Offline bitmarket

• View Profile
    • BitShares TV

In the pres you showed a graph that bitcny had taken off  lately.   Is there a website or block explorer type site I can see that data?

Coinmarketcap shows it quite dramatically.

Thanks biophil.   also very interesting to see the price of bitUSD overtime.   With few exceptions it stayed in the +-10% range
Host of BitShares.TV and Author of BitShares 101

Offline biophil

• Professor of Computer Science
    • View Profile
    • My Academic Website
  • BitShares: biophil

In the pres you showed a graph that bitcny had taken off  lately.   Is there a website or block explorer type site I can see that data?

Coinmarketcap shows it quite dramatically.
Support our research efforts to improve BitAsset price-pegging! Vote for worker 1.14.204 "201907-uccs-research-project."

Offline bitmarket

• View Profile
    • BitShares TV
Hi Stan,

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
Howdy Bitmarket

Welcome back!

We had to edit the video per the request of one of the players I mentioned.
That broke the links.

Apparently you don't want to edit a post once it gets a lot of upvotes for some reason, so once broken it's stuck.

I'll post the link to the video as soon as the edit is complete.
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline bitmarket

• View Profile
    • BitShares TV
why are steemit links always broken?   I couldnt watch it.... Even though I think I saw it live.

Offline fluxer555

• View Profile
If they really have $53MM, they should take a few million and hire a real marketing / PR team.

Offline Chuckone

• View Profile
Very interesting article and presentation.

If the Hero accomplishes even 1/10 of what is predicted in the presentation, Bitshares will definitely be well positioned to compete to get a place in the the top 3-4 crypto in the next year or so. We still have to see the results, but the logic behind it seems sound. Marketing will be the dominant factor I believe.

I'm eager to see some buying pressure for BTS coming from these money streams. Hope it happens!

Offline ueccehomo@gmail.com

• View Profile
when will details be confirmed with regard to investment forthcoming?

and if i may, HERO, is truly revolutionary.  if executed it will be the first non debt based economic system in modern capitalism.  i dont think most people really understand the problems caused by a debt based economy in capitalism.  its flawed from the very onset, inflation is unstoppable and terminal to the system it created.

because debt was created first to stimulate economy, the economy always demands more debt to expand and sustain itself.  so more debt is manufactured to feed the economy, which leads to devaluation of existing fiat currency, which leads to more inflation, and this process will continue ad infinitum.

federal banks across the globe literally, manufacture and print money in an effort to prop up a system that is nihilistic. 

seemingly it would serve you well to stress the fact of how flawed the "money" system is presently and how hero efforts to provide not only an alternative, but how the hero system perhaps the only solution to a debt bases economy.  the layman needs to understand.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 11:58:29 am by ueccehomo@gmail.com »

Offline merivercap

• View Profile
    • BitCash
 +5% Wow amazing presentation! You should do a lot more presentations @Stan!   You are really thinking big! 
BitCash - http://www.bitcash.org 
Beta: bitCash Wallet / p2p Gateway: (https://m.bitcash.org)
Beta: bitCash Trade (https://trade.bitcash.org)

Offline ueccehomo@gmail.com

• View Profile
would you fix the link to presentation please.  thanks.

Offline Stan

• View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
The object of the contest is to generate a 1000x increase in the size of the jackpot.  This is accomplished by causing the whole world to compete to own BitShares and issue HEROs doing a thousand gameified tasks.  Because everyone is playing and competing for BitShares, it is not hard to imaging the market cap doing what bitcoin and Ethereum have already done "naturally"... only much faster.

If the value of the jackpot increases 1000x, then all BTS increase by 1000x.  This give confidence for companies of all sizes to participate with their own revenue streams.

Once it reaches full scale, network effect kicks in and people are spending HEROs and paying transaction fees that cause the network to continue to appreciate until it grows the very economy of the whole world.
(since transaction fees take even more bts out of circulation.)

People have three motivations: 
1) to grow their own BTS nest egg. 
2) to heroically contribute to the world's supply of Heros. 
3) To help their tribe's Good Cause win the first place prize. 

In the process, a global economy backed stably appreciating reserve currency is born.
All wrapped in world-wide reality TV and global promotion to mainstream people... leading to acceptance because everyone participated in creating it.

We are donating the $1,000,000 seed money, if you are wondering where that came from.

In the process of playing the game we'll teach everyone about digital currencies and make them comfortable with it.

Teams are scored by how many HEROs they are collectively backing.

You can change teams any time by changing your proxy link.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 03:18:48 am by Stan »
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline GChicken

• View Profile
Awesome news Stan!!  +5%, i have watched the presentation and was very impressed, need to read the post linked above. But from what i have seen so far i think the picture below is accurate.

Offline mike623317

• View Profile

Offline Stan

• View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
I've watched whole presentation. It's .. AMAZING!

I don't know what's coming but I do know it is one hell of a good presentation. I am impressed.
If only a fraction of it become true it is going to be "THIS SUMMER" we all been waiting for.

Thanks for sharing and I recommend for everyone to take a look.

P.S. I might short few of a Hero's too.

One thing I failed to mention - CRS, the folks who put on that amazing three days, are practically dedicating their company to gameifying and marketing the global Billion Hero Challenge.  Paul Aaron, the famous Hollywood producer/director spent many hours with us to begin fleshing
 out a game plan for The Heroic Race meets Surviving Hero.

Offline Geneko

• View Profile
I've watched whole presentation. It's .. AMAZING!

I don't know what's coming but I do know it is one hell of a good presentation. I am impressed.
If only a fraction of it become true it is going to be "THIS SUMMER" we all been waiting for.

Thanks for sharing and I recommend for everyone to take a look.

P.S. I might short few of a Hero's too.