Author Topic: CCEDK verification  (Read 4973 times)

Offline the-red-hornet

• View Profile
Bip bip bip...

Offline the-red-hornet

• View Profile
Hello,

Yes I have the same problem, two compliance requests and no answer so far for CCEDK...
They could, at least, send an email indicating that it will take 1 week, 1 month or 1 year to do the verification.
Luckily I have several accounts on different exchanges.
The concept is really good...but the service really bad !

TRH

Offline questionsquestions

• View Profile
It they are not getting back to you in a timely manner - and I'd assume that pretty much this is a running theme with most crypto-currency exchanges at the moment given the huge influx of new participants - you may want to register and get verification on a number of other exchanges that support other crypto-currencies like Ethereum or Bitcoin but may not directly support Bitshares (BTS), buy one of these intermediaries (E.g. Bitcoin) and then exchange it to Bitshares (BTS) through either one of the exchanges  (Like Poloniex which has a BTC/BTS or ETH/BTS pair) or use one of the Gateways to perform the instant conversion of BTC/ETH/{A NUMBER OF OTHER COINS} to BTS. A list of your options are available here: https://bitshares.org/deposit/

Possible intermediary exchanges you could consider in no particular order:

• Kraken
  • GDAX
  • Coinbase
  • Bitstamp
  • Coinfloor
  • Gemini
  • LocalBitcoins
  • Bittylicious

Offline goldeagle

• View Profile
Hi, I have asked this question previously, Never received a response from CCEDK or any one else. I have completed verification twice,. Last November 2016 and early this year. Good luck on receiving a reply.
There should be some where in bitshares that we can check to see if we have been verified, without having to ask the question in this forum  :(
Regards
goldeagle

Offline thesoyboy

Hey,

I am new to the crypto community. I recently signed up for a bitshares account. I am waiting for verification from CCEDK so I can deposit fiat and purchase bitshares. Can somebody tell me how long this generally takes?

thanks...Brian