Author Topic: Trying to send STEEM to freewallet fails  (Read 2196 times)

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore
Hi transferred a few STEEM to my bitshares account and then tried to transfer it back out to freewallet's STEEM wallet, however the transaction failed with following error: "Failed to broadcast transaction: bitshares crypto-digest a47702acd46bd603d23fff53ef95... transaction xxxx {"ref_block_num": blah blah ..." what is moe it will not let me copy paste the error message... I have confirmed I have enough STEEM and the account I am sending to exists... does anyone have any insight why this fails?
Check your system time / local clock. Should not be too slow.
BitShares committee member: abit
BitShares witness: in.abit

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore
Why should I not use freewallet? I was just making sure I can actually transfer stuff out before I put a lot of money in...

I think you have pointed the issue which is I am missing actual BTS in my bishares2 wallet. However that reminds me of another problem: Why is there no option to send BTS from external sources? There is only option to buy BTS from within? I have some BTS which I would like to transfer in, but i seems the only way is to buy BTS with BTC.
Your account name is your address to send BTS in.
BitShares committee member: abit
BitShares witness: in.abit

Offline crypto007

• View Profile
Why should I not use freewallet? I was just making sure I can actually transfer stuff out before I put a lot of money in...

I think you have pointed the issue which is I am missing actual BTS in my bishares2 wallet. However that reminds me of another problem: Why is there no option to send BTS from external sources? There is only option to buy BTS from within? I have some BTS which I would like to transfer in, but i seems the only way is to buy BTS with BTC.

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
do not use freewallet.

also, do you have bitshares to cover transaction fee?

Offline crypto007

• View Profile
Hi transferred a few STEEM to my bitshares account and then tried to transfer it back out to freewallet's STEEM wallet, however the transaction failed with following error: "Failed to broadcast transaction: bitshares crypto-digest a47702acd46bd603d23fff53ef95... transaction xxxx {"ref_block_num": blah blah ..." what is moe it will not let me copy paste the error message... I have confirmed I have enough STEEM and the account I am sending to exists... does anyone have any insight why this fails?