Author Topic: Need some Open Ledger help, please.  (Read 2406 times)

Offline zigway

• View Profile
I have a same story. how to solve this problem?

Offline DawidRams

• View Profile
Thanks but when I enter my password, it says incorrect, and I know it's the right password.

I need a good hacker?   :o

I fixed it. Just use another browser because it has probably something to do with cookies ;)
« Last Edit: May 29, 2017, 10:36:18 am by DawidRams »

Offline annwey

• View Profile
Thanks but when I enter my password, it says incorrect, and I know it's the right password.

I need a good hacker?   :o

Offline nmywn

• View Profile
It depends how you've created that account. AFAIK wallet model "force" you to do backup after registration ("create backup now" page). My guess is that account is created in account model. I'm rying Openledger now and i can't see any button to log in this way if another account is loaded. This might be not your case but if:
bitshares.org/wallet
and login with password.

Offline annwey

• View Profile
My password on Open Ledger says "incorrect" now.  It's been this way for several days.  I used a 22-digit password and didn't back up the file. 

Does anyone know how I might go about "saving" this account?  Retrieving the password, changing it, or transferring the funds back to my other Open Ledger account?

I have 2 Chrome accounts and I kind of thing they got intermingled and messed up the password on the one.  Not sure if that's what happened but just a thought.