Author Topic: transfer issue  (Read 6199 times)

Offline svk

@svk thanks man. So if I am not in a hurry to move these funds anyway I should just wait until it is resolved. Do you have an estimation of when this will be resolved?

Np. I don't have an estimate but your funds are definitely safe, nothing to worry about there.

Thanks again.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 04:57:46 pm by svk »
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
@svk thanks man. So if I am not in a hurry to move these funds anyway I should just wait until it is resolved. Do you have an estimation of when this will be resolved?

Thanks again.

Offline svk

Oh ok, this is an error caused by a change of the backend that we're working on resolving. It should be possible to compile an earlier version of the witness node to bypass this issue, or connect to a node that hasn't updated yet if there are any.

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
@svk hi mate. I get repeatedly the below:

Object {code: 1, message: "10 assert_exception: Assert Exception↵std::distanc…rue]]}↵    th_a  websocket_api.cpp:121 on_message", data: Object} {"code":1,"message":"10 assert_exception: Assert Exception\nstd::distance(_subscribed_accounts.begin(), _subscribed_accounts.end()) < 100: \n    {}\n    th_a  database_api.cpp:621 get_full_accounts\n\n    {\"call.method\":\"call\",\"call.params\":[2,\"get_full_accounts\",[[\"mf-tzo\"],true]]}\n    th_a  websocket_api.cpp:121 on_message","data":{"code":10,"name":"assert_exception","message":"Assert Exception","stack":[{"context":{"level":"error","file":"database_api.cpp","line":621,"method":"get_full_accounts","hostname":"","thread_name":"th_a","timestamp":"2017-06-17T08:40:09"},"format":"std::distance(_subscribed_accounts.begin(), _subscribed_accounts.end()) < 100: ","data":{}},{"context":{"level":"warn","file":"websocket_api.cpp","line":121,"method":"on_message","hostname":"","thread_name":"th_a","timestamp":"2017-06-17T08:40:09"},"format":"","data":{"call.method":"call","call.params":[2,"get_full_accounts",[["mf-tzo"],true]]}}]}}
app.js:45 Error:  Object {code: 1, message: "10 assert_exception: Assert Exception↵std::distanc…rue]]}↵    th_a  websocket_api.cpp:121 on_message", data: Object}

and aslo something like that

Object {code: 1, message: "10 assert_exception: Assert Exception↵std::distanc…rue]]}↵    th_a  websocket_api.cpp:121 on_message", data: Object}
app.js:45 !!! GrapheneApi error:  get_full_accounts [Array[1], true] Object {code: 1, message: "10 assert_exception: Assert Exception↵std::distanc…rue]]}↵    th_a  websocket_api.cpp:121 on_message", data: Object} {"code":1,"message":"10 assert_exception: Assert Exception\nstd::distance(_subscribed_accounts.begin(), _subscribed_accounts.end()) < 100: \n    {}\n    th_a  database_api.cpp:621 get_full_accounts\n\n    {\"call.method\":\"call\",\"call.params\":[2,\"get_full_accounts\",[[\"1.2.95664\"],true]]}\n    th_a  websocket_api.cpp:121 on_message","data":{"code":10,"name":"assert_exception","message":"Assert Exception","stack":[{"context":{"level":"error","file":"database_api.cpp","line":621,"method":"get_full_accounts","hostname":"","thread_name":"th_a","timestamp":"2017-06-17T08:44:08"},"format":"std::distance(_subscribed_accounts.begin(), _subscribed_accounts.end()) < 100: ","data":{}},{"context":{"level":"warn","file":"websocket_api.cpp","line":121,"method":"on_message","hostname":"","thread_name":"th_a","timestamp":"2017-06-17T08:44:08"},"format":"","data":{"call.method":"call","call.params":[2,"get_full_accounts",[["1.2.95664"],true]]}}]}}

Offline svk

That's very strange indeed. Can you check the console for errors when you try to make a transfer? Would be helpful in debugging this.

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
That is the problem..I can trade, I can send to other accounts in the same wallet but I can not send to other accounts outside my wallet since all of them are "unknown".. Therefore these funds have no value for me since I can not use them to pay someone else or to spend them.I can only trade them for my self and look at them..

I need to find a solution for this.what if this happens to my other wallets in the future?

So..is there a way I can export this account and transfer it this only one account to a new wallet?

I do believe that this may be due to too many keys in my wallet.

Offline nmywn

• View Profile
I see you can trade, so in control. I'm not trying guess what is your problem, but if you can send from mf-tzo to your other accounts then do it.

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
Anyone?? No one? Did I lost my funds on this wallet? :(

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
Guys regarding my transfer issue the only thing I can think is that maybe because that wallet consists of many accounts most of them really old something is buged and I can not transfer to accounts outside this wallet.

To this effect,the last thing I can think is it possible to export my mf-tzo account from this wallet and import that account to another new wallet? Can I do this with GUi and what would be the consequences? Will this affect potential sharecrops I.e from ppy?

Thanks

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
I have tried multiple APIs and I have uploaded the wallet multiple times. I have even uploaded in webwallet not only light wallet...

It is really strange since I can transfer properly from my other wallets but not this one. Also I have never touched the permissions..

Offline Troglodactyl

• View Profile
That's very strange.  What API node are you using?  Have you tried multiple?

Offline Brekyrself

• View Profile
Have you tried simply importing your wallet file again?

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
Ok I have officially tried everything and this doesn't make any sense..

From my mf-tzo wallet I can only transfer internally to my accounts under that same wallet and not to external accounts. It is not a connection issue. I am well connected and I can transfer from my other wallet to external accounts. Both wallets are on the same machine and on the same light wallet..

How is it possible my mf-tzo wallet not to be able to transfer to external accounts whereby the other wallet can?

Offline mrbildo

• View Profile
Press Ctrl+R in the client a few times to refresh your connection, that may help.

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
could it be that i use a small notebook for this? what is the minimum GB and RAM required to smoothly run a light wallet?