Author Topic: Need help getting private keys from browser wallet files  (Read 1849 times)

Offline Troglodactyl

• View Profile
What all files do you have recovered?  Give me filenames and I can see what I can find from them based on my wallets.

Offline StormClearer

• View Profile
Thanks for the reply Troglodactyl. Yes, I did try that and unfortunately didn't have any luck, which is why I wanted to see if I could access the private keys and import them into a new account. I'll keep trying the method you suggested and hopefully one of the two ways will end up working. In the mean time any help would still be appreciated :D

Offline Troglodactyl

• View Profile
If you have the files, it's likely easiest to just drop them back in the browser cache folder so you can back the wallet up through the normal interface.  Have you tried that approach?

Offline StormClearer

• View Profile
Hi, a few weeks ago I signed up with wallet mode using chromium. I cleared my cache and didn't save a backup. After realizing what happened I opened Recuva, to restore the wallet files (which I found). Now I need help retrieving the keys from these files. My wallet had 12.7k bitshares if anyone can help me access them I'll give you 10%. Please message me if you can help. Thanks!