Author Topic: [BITSHARES RECOVERY] I can help you recover your assets!  (Read 98074 times)

Offline NineLives

• View Profile
    • BITCOIN TALK PROFILE
Hi,  I'm sick of trying to recover my wallet.  I'd like to emply your help please.
Keyhotee / BTSX:  Merah    PTS:  PskEDN4AeWc1trW4zV7DGGTQi3y5LeVhFR 

BTC Mining Hardware IN STOCK NOW:  http://www.mininghardware.co.uk

Offline m4gi

• View Profile
Tried everything to do the migration with zero success thankfully because not only did he recover the funds that I thought I had, he found me another thousand that I didn't even know about.

I can't recommend highly enough.

Offline leahcim-59

• View Profile
A big thankyou to fluxer555 for resolving my issue promptly.
Recommended.

Cheers :)

Offline fluxer555

• View Profile
Hi fluxer555 another one here with login issues needing your assistance.

I've accepted your Skype request, let's continue from there.

Offline leahcim-59

• View Profile
Hi fluxer555 another one here with login issues needing your assistance.

Offline fluxer555

• View Profile
Hi Francol, add me on Skype at fluxanomaly627 and we'll go from there.

Offline francol

• View Profile
I need help as I can't seem to unlock my wallet with the password I thought I had set

Offline fluxer555

• View Profile
This is not a scam. I am a trusted community member dating back to 2013 and have helped dozens of people recover their assets to date. If you have specific concerns, please let me know and I will address them.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2017, 11:37:39 pm by fluxer555 »

Offline Dochas

• View Profile

Offline Spratan

• View Profile
Perfect service from fluxer555 !
I hadn't accessed my bitshares since november 2014. At that time, I had a back up problem with pending orders impossible to cancel, and the client was crashing. I was too unskilled to recover them and it didn't worth my time with hours to dedicate and with Bitshares bought @ only 0.01$. I noted that I had about 8000 BTS or 100$ and forgot them.

I contacted fluxer555 last week to recover them eventually. Initially I didn't plan to give him my Bitshares password because I thought it was a common password with other wallets, but it was indeed a unique password so I trusted him and sent wallet and password to him. He accepted to do the complete job. The only thing he asked me was to test old BTC adresses in agsexplorer in case I initially invested in Angelshares, and that was the case.

A few hours later he found and sent me 15 000 BTS, even more than displayed on agsexplorer. I can't understand how and where he found the extra BTS. At current prices, it is 5 000 $. nice job !

Offline playthisontheradio

I unsuccessfully followed a few online guides to migrate from bitshares 1.0, so I used fluxer555's recovery service. He was patient and took a lot of extra time to educate about bitshares, and this extra time & effort was not at all required or promised. It took a couple of days due to the time required for the computer to process the necessary steps, but he checked in regularly to ensure that things moved forward. He struck me as a friendly and trustworthy person. This was a good deal for me.

Offline niner

• View Profile
Today fluxer555 helped me to recover my bitshares.  He was able to guide me through the process via skype with screen sharing.   As a bonus there were about 10% more funds than what were reported on http://www1.agsexplorer.com
The service was professional, competent, and courteous so I would highly recommend it.

Offline fluxer555

• View Profile

Offline niner

• View Profile
I'm not sure if you can help.
I invested in protoshares by sending bitcoin but never downloaded a client nor have I claimed any funds.
All I have is the bitcoin address and my bitcoin private key.   I can see the balance at http://www1.agsexplorer.com/balances/<bitcoin address>

Offline fluxer555

• View Profile
See if this problem can be dealt with?

fdafcca073b6a714f4ac3b2c4b7ea0a9e3d1523c

It seems like you sent your funds to poloniexwallet. This is the real Poloniex wallet, did you enter the wrong memo? If so, you need to contact Poloniex support, as I cannot help you here.