Author Topic: [BITSHARES RECOVERY] I can help you recover your assets!  (Read 98813 times)

Offline fluxer555

• View Profile
askshare, if you need some recovery help, please add me on Skype at fluxanomaly627 and I will be able to assist you.

Offline askshare

Offline fluxer555

• View Profile
That's simply not true. They have access to the wallet, and have the ability to send it back to you. If they're saying that then they're basically saying they're keeping it for themselves.

Offline aakashshiv

Offline fluxer555

• View Profile
Hi aakashshiv,

There is nothing I can do here. You have to contact Bittrex Support in order to get your OPEN.STEEM back.

Offline aakashshiv

I 'sent' open.steem instead of withdrawing steem from bitshares wallet to bittrex-deposit account. Its sitting in bittrex open leger. Can you please help me send it back to my bitshares wallet?

2. Coin name and address you sent the coins to - STEEM MEMO 42147fb810f441f4878 Registered Acct : bittrex-deposit
3. Coin name and address the coins should have been sent to - MEMO 42147fb810f441f4878 Registered Acct : bittrex
4. Transaction hash of the sent coins
5a71d8ad057c0b9e8e4213f092dbe03c70cb0790@19184544
Included in block 19,184,544 at 2017-08-15 17:46 (UTC)

Offline fluxer555

• View Profile
hi can you help me recover my account?

Please add me on Skype at fluxanomaly627 and we'll go from there.

Offline akharon

hi can you help me recover my account?

Offline oldman

• View Profile
I am a long time Bitshares community member with less than average technical skills; I butchered the BTS 1->2 migration and lost a bunch of BTS. Worse, I was also unable to claim any of my NOTE/MUSE tokens from the AGS/PTS sharedrop.

Julien fixed it all for me... on Saturday afternoon (today!) and I couldn't be happier with the service and results.

If you are having any trouble with your wallets or claiming share drops I highly recommend contacting Julien. He is quick, honest and great to work with.

Thanks again!

Offline fluxer555

• View Profile
Hi unimercio, please add me on Skype at fluxanomaly627 and I'll be able to help you from there.

Offline unimercio

• The opportunity of a lifetime comes by every 7 day
    • View Profile
    • Conscious Entrepreneurship Foundation (CEF)
  • BitShares: unimercio
@fluxer555 hello,
Sorry for the late request, hope it's not too late to engage your recovery services (10% Fee?)

I participated in both the AGS and the Note pre-sale. I imported my BTS allocated but never the Note/Muse.

Please advise.
Thanks

Conscious Entrepreneurship Foundation (CEF)

Offline rico

• View Profile
LEGIT! Got my coins back! I couldn't remember my password to save my life and this dude rescued my coins.

Offline fluxer555

• View Profile
Hi! My password won't work and I could really use your help. Let me know what I need to do.

Thanks!

Jennifer

Are you talking about a 1.0 wallet password, or a 2.0? I just checked the account listed on your profile, and it seems you have no funds:

http://cryptofresh.com/u/ultra-fab1

If this is the account you need your password to, then I suggest you simply abandon that account and create a new one.

Offline jaderhold

Hi! My password won't work and I could really use your help. Let me know what I need to do.

Thanks!

Jennifer

Offline fluxer555

• View Profile
Hi,  I'm sick of trying to recover my wallet.  I'd like to emply your help please.

Hi NineLives, please add me on Skype at fluxanomaly627 and we'll go from there.